3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamerlan Ramazanov 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Is this game necessary? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Good people, do you think it's worth it?
After all, after Unity, there is no trust in the publisher.
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosolapyi1 07.03.22

London of this era is a sin not to do. But if the optimization is Unitiv, then I put the bolt even on such an era ... But the game itself is needed, like Russia and the Far East (Japan).

M
MunchkiN 616 07.03.22

All sorts of games are needed All sorts of games are important.

if the graphon remains at the ac-y level without tessellation, then the era is not interesting to me. I won't buy for sure.

D
DenisZotov2014 07.03.22

Need not needed, but the game will be released. Yubisoft rivets a sea of ​​videos, art, they will say that they have corrected themselves, and as a result, the story with the unity will repeat itself. Everything will be all over again: there will be bugs, brakes, patches. Logvinov will put 10/10 and all hamsters and consolers will run to buy the game for 2 pieces. In the meantime, there will be demand and supply

K
Kosolapyi1 07.03.22

A year ago they showed concept art and it looks like the one in the screenshots

b
bamberg 07.03.22

As usual they will say that the game was developed for 3 years.

D
DenisZotov2014 07.03.22

Bamberg
And then they will say that there was not enough time

s
saa0891 07.03.22

Well, if someone doesn’t need some kind of game, you can’t play or buy it, I don’t see any problems, but in my opinion the AC series always sells well (as long as the product is well bought, it will be released) and it has a huge number of fans for who need such a game.

K
Kyuubi 07.03.22

According to me, no.
After all, it is not possible to make a good game in less than one year.

m
mrdimon72 07.03.22

the game is needed - but at the same time let them re-release the first AC

T
Tamerlan Ramazanov 07.03.22

DenisZotov2014
You correctly noticed about Logvinov)

T

Bamberg
so it is)

S
Sedwig Baghdasaryan 07.03.22

DenisZotov2014
And plus, there will be lags, friezes, etc. and then release patches for the gig, which they * ra do not fix

G
Graass 07.03.22

I don't trust Ubisoft after WD. But I really like the AC line, except for part 2.
There were no special problems with the new part, after the release it was in the Mare quarter that the game crashed, after the first patch it was fixed, there were no more problems.
I don’t know who and how, but I will be waiting for a new part of the game for the collection.
Spoiler

D
Deagle84 07.03.22

Nope, that's enough for me, there's nothing more to pre-order and buy from Ubisoft, there are sooo many jambs, and then sit and wait for months when they fix it, there won't be enough assembly line, while people eat, then the assembly line continues !!!
I love London very much and maybe at first a pirate, well, how Ubisoft does not let the demo play, that would be a demo for Unity, I definitely wouldn’t take it right away, IMHO a pirate for a test, then I’ll take a look if there is no optimization and there are a lot of bugs, that’s all for now !!!
I understand the game series has a lot of fans, but a game that costs almost 100 bucks should be at least good, and not buggy to the point of not lying and freezing so that your eyes hurt !!!
It's the same when you come to the store and buy tomatoes in a package, and then it turns out that half of them with a slightly rotten side, you bring them back, and they say, yes, you cut it and everything will be fine)))))

T

Malice
except part 2

-
-SlashuuR- 07.03.22

Usually people consider part 2 the best in the series, for the first time I see that they think the opposite.

G
GDFrost1.4 07.03.22

Kosolapyi1 Costume
similarity 100%

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/assassins_creed_v_ocherednaya_portsiya_sluhov-95556/ - the details in this blog were very impressive, the storyline was at least not spoiled.

R
Richards 07.03.22

And what’s more, if there’s nothing suitable like Dragon Edge Inquisition, I’ll take a pre-order!!! Moreover, a black suit without any collect 100 cockades, black and red, yes, this is a pancake assassin's dream, you can say !!!

R
Richards 07.03.22

Graass
yes dude the most epic plot about Ezio Auditore and the divine soundtrack is worse than the same type of shit asasins creed 1, isn't it? Either you're fucking mixed up or you're a stubborn shkololo who doesn't know anything about games.

R
Richards 07.03.22

Unity is a good game, a short story is true, but the tasks themselves are very coolly set, diluted with quests that's all, using tricks for stealth credo points in triples is better, it blunts me that comrades with filthy iron hate the game fiercely, at one time I played the third with lags and bl did not shit on the forums because of shitty optimization, fucking sluts!!!!