3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamerlan Ramazanov 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Is this game necessary? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Good people, do you think it's worth it?
After all, after Unity, there is no trust in the publisher.
35 Comments
Sort by:
4 fingers 07.03.22

from a torrent to kill 30 minutes of time will go

E
Eliry 07.03.22

I think it is needed, at least for those who developed it, why did they try to justify themselves for so long after the last part. The only question is whether they will succeed or will there be an epic fail again, this is for us to judge. But for some reason it seems to me that it is unlikely that they will come up with something so fundamentally new in the plot or in something else that everyone would say "Wow" in one voice.

d
darkprototype 07.03.22

Graass
Most of the assassins were also liked, except for the idiot pirate, who, for some reason, caused some kind of boom among the people. Does everyone like to play for a drunken idiot?

G
Graass 07.03.22

Malice
So I wrote that I don't like it)
Raji-Dragon
At that moment when I played it, there were so many bugs in it that I didn't have enough patience, so I didn't like it. The rest is all right.
darkprototype
Pirates also have their pros and cons.

S
Sepriany 07.03.22

How is the idea that Yubiki in the next part (not in this one, but after the quiz) could be played for two or three characters (yes, like in GTA), all the more proud I look more and more

E
Evgeniy Suglob 07.03.22

I never took a face, so I don't care. The game will come out, download it and that's it

Z
ZzzRed 07.03.22

The game will be released already in the autumn. Here it will be released and we will judge, but let's hope that Ubisoft will be able to restore the glory of the Assassins.: D

T
Treshcore 07.03.22

Electronic Arts have corrected - and Ubisoft will correct.

a
alexzet3 07.03.22

Download, after Unity-buy shit from Yubikov,
it must be a miserable mind ...!
Current torrent..

a
aivar242 07.03.22

Maybe the era is not bad, but no gameplay. It's Batman Arkham City... You can't do Atsosin with such gameplay, that is, fistfights. An assassin is a killer, so he must kill, not knock out.
Most likely I will hardly download this part from torrents. The series is already fed up, because I went through all the parts, with a complete collection of items, and then there will be unsuccessful gameplay - in short, by.

T
TTG 07.03.22

The time when Ubisoft was done to the conscience has long since sunk into the summer. In particular, Assassin's Creed deflated after Revelations.

L
Lemkor 07.03.22

ubisoft gave an answer to the account of the unit, but you can give them a chance

P
Playersaharan 07.03.22

GP-5
Almost any subsequent speaker is better than Revelations

Y
Yuri Pankov 07.03.22

I don't understand why and in general for whom these Assassins are created to this day ... I liked the first one with its setting and the novelty of parkour. In part 2, parkour began to infuriate, but the cities, their architecture and the setting as a whole continued to delight. Brotherhood, although it turned out to be cool, was nevertheless a dead end for the development of the series. After him, the very essence of the gameplay became fiercely, furiously annoying.

Further games in the series looked like some kind of wank, where the gameplay does not bring much pleasure and where the plots are one big hole with animuses. In general... How can you play the same game for 10 years in a row??? After all, nothing fundamentally new appears ... Black Flag? The same dull wanker, but this time in an empty, uninteresting sea with fucking pirates. Of course, there is a bright spot in all parts - this is a connection with history, but it would be better if they made fully historical games, and not about genetic memory.
Why the Assassins continue to generate revenue for the campaign is such a fucking mystery to me...

O
Obito Uchiha 07.03.22

Sepriany
I don't think your idea will be relevant to Ubisoft. They don't need to steal the idea from Rockstar, even if it adds variety to the gameplay.