3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svarog 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Poll: Your rating of the game. (Xenus.)

Xenus lovers. Let's give our assessment of the game here. OK?
I will give an example of how to do it:
Example:
Graphics - 8.5 (although nature at max settings deserves ten points)
Gameplay - 9.5 (although the physics leaves much to be desired, and a lot of small glitches)
Story - 9.0 (addictive, but not up to the Mafia)
Sound - 8.0 (not all dialogues are voiced)
Music - 9.5 (a few more soundtracks are not a problem)
Interface - 9.5 (everything is quite convenient, but could be more convenient)
My overall rating is 9.5 (the best game I have ever played)

Ratings out of ten system. I gave you an example. Now write your ratings and comments on the ratings, like me. As an example, copy my post, and just substitute your ratings.
OK?
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aratorn 07.03.22

My ratings coincide in a strange way with yours, as for the gameplay, I have a couple of notes: tasks like go there, kill everyone or blow it up, in a different way, are very annoying.

A
Ascorpio 07.03.22

If you remove the score in the author's assessment, then this will be my assessment - 8.5
IMHO, the game was worth the wait. I would very much like to look at it at the highest settings, otherwise I estimated the graphics by appearance at 800 * 640 * 16 . If the AI ​​had been corrected and the little things had been improved,
it would have turned out to be a masterpiece. And so they gave us an uncut diamond. But still DIAMOND.

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 07.03.22

My ratings will be significantly lower:

Graphics 7.0 (graphics are clearly not amazing)
Gameplay 4.0 (for a normal game you need 2Gb RAM, terrible vehicle control, poor AI)
Story 9.0 (many missions, groupings, large territory)
Sound 4.0 (all dialogues are the same, sound intermittently disappears)
Music 4.0 (2 repetitive melodies for the whole game)
Interface 8.0 (standard for RPG / 3D interface, but there are some shortcomings)

OVERALL RATING: 6.0 The game looks like a BETA version that accidentally got on sale.

A
Aratorn 07.03.22

2 Ascorpio
You are simply a genius, I have been looking for a definition of the game for many weeks and could not find it, and here you are, my God, what a phrase!

S
Svarog 07.03.22

For a normal game, a gig of opera is enough. I have like.
As for the beta version - golden words.
But you are underestimated.

S
Svarog 07.03.22

In short:
Xenus - Gothic2 - Morrowind - Corsairs3 - GTA SA - Mafia - Space. range.2 - Pirates of the Caribbean - Lotr-BfME:
All my favorite games and one of them - Xenus is soooo buggy. But at the same time, she touched me the most. But here's Corsairs3 - this will be the game of the year for me, I'm sure of it. The best game of the next semester.

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 07.03.22

Yes, I also have 1GB and it still slows down, of course it’s acceptable to play, but still unpleasant, DOOM 3 doesn’t slow down either.

S
Svarog 07.03.22

And I have a 4GB swap file at the beginning of the disk - and everything goes fine without brakes. And the brakes are just because of the sound.

S
Svarog 07.03.22

2 casper17
I agree that the game is slow. That the game is buggy. That there physics sucks. What a glitch around every corner.
I don't like it all very much, not less than you.
But I can’t tear myself away from this game for 2 weeks. And I'm not going to. Still, the game is super, as for me.
Not ideal of course, but just a great game.
Here are Corsairs3 - it will be even better. I'm 90% sure. Although anything can happen ...
There are dead demands. And the gameplay is not worse, and the plot.

PS - Sorry if off topic, I said about Corsairs3. But you can't do without it either. I just spoke about the future masterpiece. Do not go to the K3 forum for me for the sake of a few phrases.

2 Aratorn If you want
some variety, play as the Indians.

D
Da Joker 07.03.22

Graphics - on the screenshots from the gamers, it pulls at 9 ... I have - 6.
Gameplay - not interesting! 7
The plot is bullshit. screensaver is complete shit! 3
Sound - 8 but comments
Music - shit! 5
Interface - hemorrhoids. You won't be able to do it without some hints.
Yes, and driving a car - just awful! rbr on the clave was much easier to tame.
in short - 6
My total score - 6.5 govnizm! was expecting a lot more!
PS I apologize for the excessive harshness, I wrote in a state of glue intoxication.
ZZY and you do not discuss my assessment. write yourself...

S
Svarog 07.03.22

You need to be able to set up a computer, Vra4.

M
Mr Smit 07.03.22

I HAVE P4 1.8GHz 1G RAM FX5700 256MB AND AT MEDIUM RESOLUTIONS IT IS JUST THE DEVELOPERS OF KAZLA

A
Aratorn 07.03.22

You are the lamer :) and not the developers, and if you are a lamer, then you don’t need to throw the blame on others.
The words of Vra4a
"" The plot is bullshit. screensaver is complete shit! 3"" It's
strange, but I liked it more than anything else in the game, class saver!

f
full out 07.03.22

The setting is rather strange: there, apart from voices and music, other sounds are inaudible. When I looked, it looked like some kind of imperfection. Unfortunately, there are many more of them in the game.

A
Aratorn 07.03.22

You can hear and see everything in the screensaver, the sounds of steps, an elevator, opening doors, a smashing mobile phone, the screensaver is just wonderful, and what an animation! Paris, where Saul lived, is shocked, there is the Eiffel Tower outside his window, and the birds are flying, beauty, and the voice that says "Everyone has their own boiling point"! it would be better if they voiced Sol.

A
Aratorn 07.03.22

The most important thing happened to me in the game: I’m flying calmly in a helicopter, suddenly, right in front of me (two meters away), it’s not clear whose rocket is flying by, I slow down, and a burning helicopter is slowly falling down in front of me, about three meters away, and burning very beautifully! Someone said that fire was not implemented well in the game, but when I saw this picture, I realized that that person was wrong, it was the most amazing moment in my game!

S
Svarog 07.03.22

2 Mr Smit
You yourself LAMER. You don't know how to set up your computer. Developed not a perfect game made, but vseravno good. It doesn't even slow down for me:
CPU: Intel Celeron 1800, on 2 Ghz;
RAM: Kingston 1024(2x512) Mb DDR333;
Video: ATI Radeon 9100 Series 128 Mb DDR;
And you don't have to beat the developers.
You probably don’t understand a nifiga in computers, and therefore the computer works at 50% of its capacity. If you had configured it normally, then Xenus would have flown on such a computer.
Threat I would have such a computer now at least.

2 Vra4
Interface - hemorrhoids. You won't be able to do it without some hints. 6
Agree. Hints are needed.
The music is awesome, but there isn't much of it.
The plot is great.
Graph is good too.
Gameplay is very interesting.
Maybe you just don’t like this genre, but how is the game super for me?
Vra4, play SA, and don't think about anything, you definitely don't have to think and strain yourself there.
Okay, this is my opinion.

2 Aratorn
I agree, screensavers are good.
Fire is good too.

Z
Zombayner 07.03.22

8 balls. But it would be more if it wasn’t so unfinished.
GTA:SA is better.

M
Mr Smit 07.03.22

[VC] what flies we set up and do not drive if the game is not optimized, I’m here and I’m not going to play on the most stupid settings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<"¤"I'll ask you not to swear anymore, and not to yell, because mating won't save you against crooked hands"¤">

S
Svarog 07.03.22

2 Sandy
Who cares.
I personally prefer Xenus. On and SA is also good.

2 Smith
Okay. Forget.