3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Kuzmin 10.03.22 12:10 am

All about mercenaries. (Resident Evil 4)

How to collect 5 stars in mercenaries?
119 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gwaron 10.03.22

J
JUDGE[FoX] 10.03.22

The hardest thing for me to play as Leon was.
He has two types of weapons and none of them has an exclusive grade!
Also, his turntables are not very helpful.
Here Hunk, Krauser and Wesker are another matter.
(for Hank current, there were problems with a healthy type with a burning chainsaw. If you didn’t have time to fill 4-5 grenades, then this is a complete Mazda)

-
-SmoKe- 10.03.22

Which mercenary is your favorite to play as? Jack Krauser personally pins me, it’s a pity that the possibilities of his almighty pen are limited!

J
JUDGE[FoX] 10.03.22

For Hank.
Of the weapons, only one machine gun and grenades.
(when killing gangsters, either one or the other drops out, nothing superfluous)
Good hand-to-hand combat techniques: Fracture of the neck (also affects fools with a chainsaw) a fairly powerful kick, a blow with a butt.

In second place is Krauser.

-
-SmoKe- 10.03.22

Good hand-to-hand combat techniques: Fracture of the neck (also affects fools with a chainsaw) quite a powerful kick, blow with a butt.
well, tell me, maybe I just don’t often play for Hank, I didn’t notice, or I really don’t know, do you say hit with a butt? is it done?
PSHank is cool too =))

J
JUDGE[FoX] 10.03.22

Shoot through the legs and approach from the side.
He has to hit back.
(but this is more of a rebounding technique than a kotsing one, the gandonos flies to a decent distance without receiving particularly large damage.)
And so use the standard tactics. If there are no "terrible units" nearby, make a turn on the heads and start folding the teapots. If there are a lot of people in front of you and there are no grenades, then shoot through your legs and hit from the pyra in the very central one (almost everything will scatter)
. I can’t advise you to do it with a healthy chainsaw, everything depended on my luck there.

J
JUDGE[FoX] 10.03.22

Has anyone managed to do Suplex Leon in mercenaries? shit I can't do it.
It will be necessary to see what other characters can do in hand-to-hand combat, otherwise I only experimented for Hank and Leon.

-
-SmoKe- 10.03.22

Has anyone managed to do Suplex Leon in mercenaries? shit I can't do it.
it works for me in mercenaries, as I found out about Suplex, I tried it right away .... you just load the second card ... a castle and a mustache, while others have nothing new in my opinion ..... maybe only Ada has some a new technique, I just didn’t try it for her ..

z
zNaHa_r 10.03.22

I messed up the boshog, but they gave me some kind of Handcannon. He has a joke only in the exclusive, he becomes endless

J
JUDGE[FoX] 10.03.22

do not forget about its power, mono from nature to hunt elephants 8)

d
darke501st 10.03.22

I love the Krauser! His bow is cool, and of course, his Mega hand) and far from a frail man)

B
BloodPhantom 10.03.22

Krauser - because powerful;
Hell - because it's beautiful.

S
Sinergy 10.03.22

For Wesker Leon and Hunk I went very easily, for Eida and Krauser it was very difficult.

D
Darmion 10.03.22

Krauser is very easy to pass.

B
BloodPhantom 10.03.22

Krauser is very easy to pass.
His punch helps him, so I broke my pets with chainsaws))

D
Darmion 10.03.22

I also killed all the bosses in the same way.

T
Tiwa 10.03.22

Hello everyone. You're lucky, you got a Handkennon. And for the second month I have been randomly poking at the buttons of the joystick (PS2) and nothing happens to me. Three or four stars and fuso. There is a ton of money to upgrade, but there is no pestle. It's a pity.

D
David Temiraev 10.03.22

How to beat the game as a mercenary

D
David Temiraev 10.03.22

how to beat the game as a mercenary

D
David Temiraev 10.03.22

I do not know