3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Kuzmin 10.03.22 12:10 am

All about mercenaries. (Resident Evil 4)

How to collect 5 stars in mercenaries?
119 Comments
Sort by:
A
AXEL 7 10.03.22

Penzoilxfa, and how do you like the Thomson machine, also not frail.

C
Chinad 10.03.22

For Hank, I liked it the most, because. cartridges are given only to the machine gun, and the problem of space in the inventory is solved and there are always enough cartridges, and it breaks necks well. Made about 40 kills in a row in the castle until a dude ran out with blades on his hand

A
AXEL 7 10.03.22

Yes, he breaks necks well. Even these women with a chainsaw.

r
rotor_77 10.03.22

Come into the house look for a watch (I did this
)

E
EDVARD 10.03.22

To open a new Persian, you need to score at least 40,000, and without a trainer, this is very difficult to do.

A
AXEL 7 10.03.22

I passed without a trainer 4 times.

D
Darmion 10.03.22

What's the point in playing then? Why a trainer? So it’s not interesting ...
I played on PS2, and for everyone I got 5 stars, and I didn’t need any trainer or anything else ...
And then I installed it on a PC simply because of mods, but still a trainer didn't load.

O
ORHIDEYA-631 10.03.22

Hi all! guys, please, I see you fumble here so in all settings explain where nah CONSOLE I want to enter passwords for a combination of numbers and letters, they told me what to do in the console, I can’t figure out how to enter these codes ..... pliz .... HELP (codes for infinite life, for weapons, how to kill with one shot, etc.)

guys, if you write to VKontakte, maybe I can help you, and you can also help me. I'm Julia ***ORHIDEYA*** Orhideya.
By the way, the idea about the huckster is cool, well, what a cool weapon appeared, we can try to kill them all again,

sorry for the mistakes, I was in a hurry. AND WHO COULD NOT PASS THE PUZZLE WITH SQUARE WHICH NEED TO MOVEMENT WRITE, IT IS NOT COMPLICATED THERE.

O
ORHIDEYA-631 10.03.22

GUYS! MERCENES WHO IS IT AT ALL ???

p
poruchik_99 10.03.22

MERCENES WHO IS IT AT ALL ???
Play the game and you'll know. Or you can use the save-there is on the Playground in the cheats.

s
sotbl 10.03.22

hello to everyone, I know how to quickly wet blindly a freak with claws for a hunk and for a wesker for a hunk you throw a grenade and run up you take tmp and piss in the back when he gets up keep shooting up and for a wesker you pee on the tower of your neighbor you wait until the blind man comes up and hit the monk like that so that he hit the blind man, in mercenaries, I opened some kind of cannon when you pump it with power 99.9

s
sotbl 10.03.22

when you make 40 or more (I don’t remember) and you enter the room where there are two blind men (they kick out of the walls) then a lot of dudes with shields will be waiting for you

s
sotbl 10.03.22

I generally scored 125000 for the krauser in the castle

s
sotbl 10.03.22

and if you collect five stars on all the tracks, you will open the
elephant smasher super cannon

C
C4RL 10.03.22

and I'm 173000 a crauser in the castle

W
Wesker 42rus 10.03.22

Help!!! How to pass the 4th level for Hunk? There is a mega-maniac with a chainsaw and the moronic TMP Khanka does not take him.

C
C4RL 10.03.22

Collect more grenades. You throw one and while he lies you scribble in the head with TMP. That's how I got through it :)

C
C4RL 10.03.22

Who has not forgotten the resident, look at this!

b
battleCRash 10.03.22

I'm ready to play as a Wesker!! a stern suit, a powerful pestak :)))) it’s a pity there is no current elephant fighter (((((

[
[Zeromancer] 10.03.22

Krauser is power real power.