3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hat1546 10.03.22 12:32 am

Buying a Playstation 4

Should I get a new ps4 with bloodborne 2 joys and ps camera for 25k?
41 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 10.03.22

quite worth it. I took it for 23 a year ago, just with the game. and here is the 2nd joystick and the camera (which is more than 5k at a cost)

50GB 10.03.22

What for? There Igor is drowning

N
No more drugs 10.03.22

Norm price. Take it, just check that the console is not banned. The price is suspiciously low.

U
Uilenspiegel 10.03.22

50GB
But there is a working Whatman.

X
XBoy360 10.03.22

Why a camera? I, as the owner of a ps3 and x360 with kinekt and movies, can say - a waste of money. Well, yes, you can indulge in a couple of weeks, but their time has not come yet, until they come up with a normal implementation.

A
A_jak 10.03.22

7Rain7
There is not even an NHL series on PC, and this is a very serious omission, believe me (not even talking about other exs)

7Rain7 10.03.22

AzikJ
Good igor exclusives there on the fingers.
30second
Well, in such quality and with such lags to play on it. Well naafig, I will not advise the enemy. Well, since you're getting personal [deleted], go [deleted]. Soap lover.

D
Daddy321 10.03.22

The price is not bad. But taking the console from your hands is at your own peril and risk. It is not a fact that it will not turn into a brick a month after the purchase of
7Rain7
Comrade, I would advise you not to talk nonsense, not to be led by shkolota's aggression and give people the opportunity to choose what to play on.

X
XBoy360 10.03.22

Papulya321
Why would she break if she is normal now? Slow kill mechanism? All attachments I have. and there are 5 of them, they were bought from the hands and pah-pah, everything works like a clock.

S
Snezhik777 10.03.22

XBoy360
I also thought that the camera was useless. My 3 year old son sometimes plays with the built-in toy. But for myself, I found a great way to replace the standard headset, since the camera quietly replaces it. In a conference with friends in the room you talk when we play online, so it's very convenient, cheaper than the original Sony headset, and you still need to charge it often.

T
TRAMPLAKTOR 10.03.22

Of course it's worth it, BUT, if they throw a cockerel in a prefix to you, well, in the sense of a disabled person, at your own peril and risk.

Z
Zloy_ParKur 10.03.22

Take it if you need it and ready to buy games for it. I bought a PS4 in December 2014, only for exclusives, for the rest there is a PC.

D
Daddy321 10.03.22

XBoy360
It's not about the breakdown, it's about the "banana". Having bought a prefix from your hands, you are not immune from what the seller sinned on it (for example, you bought stolen accounts)

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.03.22

30second Clowning
. All games are made on pitch, consoles only use a finished product specialized for a particular platform. Igors for pitch have their undeniable advantages.

G
Gauguin 10.03.22

7Rain7
Good igor exclusives there on the fingers.
Just like on PC.
A.Soldier of Light
All games are made on pitch
On devkits.

7Rain7 10.03.22

Gauguin
Well, the main thing is what. And so time is not up to games. Yes, and I'm online more rub. In something that is not even on consoles, so I’m nishtyak and so))

D
Daddy321 10.03.22

XBoy360 I
explain to the person with "5th consoles". A person buys a stolen acc and uses it. A person whose account has been stolen may not immediately notice for various reasons (because the options for stealing and using a stolen account can be different from ordinary hacking without changing the password to using bank funds). As soon as a person notices that garbage has occurred, he writes to those support, and those support can take a very long time to figure it out and consider the application. They answered me a couple of questions for a month, and they can consider an application for theft for half a year, because there are a lot of problems and nuances. I am already a scientist in this field. I got banned 2 months after buying a stolen account. Well, at least for 30 days

X
XBoy360 10.03.22

Papulya321
I would never buy a console with digital games at all. I just like having my own profiles, not someone else's. Unless I bought a broken acc with the Inquisition, passed, and the acc is even still alive. You need to take consoles either with physical copies, or without games at all.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.03.22

7Rain7
I'm here on your side) Peka forever! ) I am still doing something for Quake 2, which, in principle, is not available on consoles.
If we talk about grafon, then in this pitch ahead of consoles. It was almost always like that. Only arcade machines in the 80s and 90s could compete with peka-igora in graphics, but not much. No console in 1995 could give out the graphics and physics that were, for example, in Doom 2. But then the consoles were true (from the word "true" - true console). No Internet in the consoles, the game is in cartoon mode - only in one room on one TV screen. Oh yes, those were true console consoles, and now they are trying to copy the functions of the pitch, gradually turning into a perverted form of the pitch))
Here is the graph in the first Call of Duty (2003):
pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru

7Rain7 10.03.22

A.Soldier of Light
now they are trying to copy the functions of the pitch, gradually turning into a perverted form of the pitch ))
And so it is. It turns out to be a weak, inexpensive PeKa (slightly better than the office one), with some pseudo-exclusive goodies, limited features and a couple of online goodies, the replacement for which has long been on the same PeKa. Well, a joe lover can easily hook them up to a computer at home.