3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hat1546 10.03.22 12:32 am

Buying a Playstation 4

Should I get a new ps4 with bloodborne 2 joys and ps camera for 25k?
41 Comments
Sort by:
I
IOne86 10.03.22

A.Soldier of Light
The first Playstation produced better graphics than Doom 2. Doom 2 had pseudo-3D graphics, while the Playstation was drawing full-fledged 3D graphics.

G
Gauguin 10.03.22

A.Soldier of Light
Still doing something for Quake 2,
How is it in the 97th?
No console in 1995 could give out the graphics and physics that were, for example, in Doom 2.
PS1 gave out graphics much better than in the second Doom.

H
Hat1546 10.03.22

Lord, what kind of inadequate minus? To everyone who signed up - thank you. I took a bundle of prefixes from the header along with delivery for 25k from the German Amazon. They had something like Black Friday there.

S
Scar. 10.03.22

Good luck with Bloodborne, you'll need it lol.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.03.22

IOne86
First PS? In 1995? I don't remember this, you rejuvenated her by a few years. Compare the Playstation One graphics, for example, with the second Quake/Unreal. Compare and get discouraged))
The peak of the Playstation One console is the end of the nineties. 1997-2000 years. Competitor Playstation One - Nintendo 64.
But I remember Super Nintendo - that's the peak of its popularity and came in the mid-nineties. Competitor of Sega, by the way. Donkey Kong and Vikings vs. Sonic and Megaman)

Gauguin
Pro 97 is your joke, but it's stupid. That's why some games on pitch are good, that the ability of fans to make mods for them increases the life of the game. The Doom / Quake series are therefore immortal, and all sorts of Bayonets and Uncharted are passed and put aside on the shelf to gather dust. But a nice box

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.03.22

Hat1546 There are pennies
- take it, gamai.

S
Shine 10.03.22

Platform srach is such a platform srach. Let everyone gamble on what is more convenient for him.
But still, if you are a masochist, then you better upgrade your PC. In other cases, of course, take the console.

R
RicoChico 10.03.22

Costs. This set is very cheap. Your game will not be in Russian.

w
wektor1313 10.03.22

in a couple of years it will be possible to take it when the hype subsides and prices decline

I
IOne86 10.03.22

A.Soldier of Light
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation
The console was released on December 3, 1994 in Japan, the console appeared in the US on September 9, 1995, and in Europe on September 29, 1995.

Usually, at the time of release, the console is not inferior to a powerful PC, but the first games do not use its full potential, by the time the developers have learned to use all the capabilities of the console, the average computer is not inferior in graphics, then the console is already outdated. So in the first half of its life, the graphics on the console roughly match the graphics on the PC, then the console lags behind, and so on until the next console comes out.

I can’t compare the Playstation and PC graphics in 1995, because. then I only had Dendy, I had never seen a PC and had never heard of any Playstation then.

The Playstation 2, which came out in 2000, seemed to me to be superior to the top PC of 2000.
For example, here's a graphic in Silent Hill 3
Spoiler pix.playground.ru

By the way, this is one of the first games that require shaders, which appeared on the PC only in 2001 (GeForce 3). At the time of its release, I had just a top PC by the standards of 2000: Pentium 3 933MHz/256Mb/GeForce 2 GTS, Silent Hill 3 did not start because of the lack of support for shaders by the graphics card. I played it only when I bought a new computer, I didn’t see such graphics on my PC, which was top-end in 2000, and this graphics was available on PS 2 with 2000 hardware.

The XBox 360 of 2005 was also likely to outperform the PC at the time of release. in 2005 the top-end graphics card was the GeForce 7950, and the multi-platform games that ran on the XBox 360 required at least 8-series GeForce PCs.

Playstation 3 (2006) roughly corresponded to the PC of that time, in 2007 Crysis graphics surpassed Playstation 3 graphics, I just have a PS3, I personally compared the graphics of the first Crysis and the level with vegetation in Last of Us, in Crysis the graphics are better.

The latest consoles have been a little disappointing, in fact they are stuffed with an inexpensive gaming PC, except that the PS 4 has a shared DDR5 memory, but this does not change the essence. They are not even capable of 1080p and 60fps in most games.
Of course, optimization for specific console hardware plays a role, but it is unlikely that a game will ever appear on consoles that would not be pulled by the top PC of 2013, as it was, for example, with Silent Hill 3.

A
A_jak 10.03.22

7Rain7
come on, PS3 is full of exes (GT, Uncharted, Heavy rain, LoU, Killzone, Tekken, Valkyria, and even Journey) of any genre (except strategies), and if you turn on console exes (i.e. x360 and ps3) then it seems to me that you can not get off these consoles and play without a PC.

S
Skilldex 10.03.22

H
Hat1546 10.03.22

RikoChiko
On stratege it seems like they write that there are Russian subs in German Bloodborne.

7Rain7 10.03.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff
+++

w
warp 37 10.03.22

The console is worth buying if you know that you can buy games for it. And that is, a couple of friends who have a console without games - because it's expensive.

H
Hat1546 10.03.22

warp 37
If you take new items at 4k at the start, then of course it's expensive. But there are a lot of online stores and flea markets, both ours and foreign ones, where you can buy discs at a big discount. Yesterday I won a lot on ebay with batman arkham knight. With delivery came out for 1.7k. I don’t worry about the fact that it doesn’t reach or is deceived, since payment through paypal guarantees a solution to almost any problem. So if we compare the prices for some AAA games in Steam and in the secondary market of console discs, it turns out that in some cases it is more profitable to take the game to the console.

S
Shreps 10.03.22

I don’t know man, it’s better to think for yourself if you need it or not, maybe you can make the computer even thicker or merge the loot somewhere else, well, if you’ve thought of it, take it and don’t listen to anyone

T
Traun 10.03.22

Hat1546
in which store is this price?

H
Hat1546 10.03.22

Traun, on the German Amazon there was a discount for 24 hours, I managed to take it. As soon as the package arrives, I'll post a photo.

T
Traun 10.03.22

Hat1546
oh, I'm completely behind the times, do people buy such expensive things on Amazon? And what about any shnyaga like a euro socket, fell / sekam, etc.?