3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22 12:32 am

Programs for creating mods and editing (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day to all. Today I created my own trainer and now I'm trying to find a program that can edit other mods, that is, .asi and .lua files. I did not find anything similar on the Internet, but only found that some kind of C ++ Script Hook is needed
Who will tell you where to download the C ++ Script Hook?
Are there any other programs for editing mods?
28 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 10.03.22

MrRiddler
ASI mods are crypted by the creators, it is difficult or impossible to edit them. And open source LUA scripts can be easily modified. If you rummage in this matter, of course)

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

Ilya233 I
just wanted to take a couple of scripts from Native Treiner, so as not to search on the internet. But I can’t open it.
Why don't you know how to open a lua file?

H
HackerokX 10.03.22

MrRiddler
Text editor, or xml format. Better use Notepad++

I
Ilya233 10.03.22

MrRiddler
Yes, any text editor ;)

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

HackerokX
xml format does not open (an error will be displayed),
but in a text editor this is what is happening

H
HackerokX 10.03.22

MrRiddler
It cannot be that *.lua cannot be opened with a text editor

I
Ilya233 10.03.22

MrRiddler
Is it .lua format? You are sure?

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

HackerokX
Lua opens.
Asi no

H
HackerokX 10.03.22

MrRiddler
And I'm talking about lua) And I've never opened Asi yet.

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

Ilya233
But there is at least something in the world that opens the asi format

H
HackerokX 10.03.22

MrRiddler
Software : FileViewPro ; Assembler Include (Borland Software Corporation) ; Alpha Software Alpha Five

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

HackerokX
Thanks, I'll see what it is right now.
HackerokX
Ilya233
Here is what the FileViewPro program produces

I
Ilya233 10.03.22

MrRiddler
I'm telling you. ASI mods are encrypted by the creators, it is difficult or impossible to edit them. So while .lua edit...

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

Ilya233
But the question is how can I make a mod menu in lua format? Well, this is some kind of nonsense.

I
Ilya233 10.03.22

MrRiddler
Well, no, I think it’s nonsense ... There are several trainers made in LUA and nothing seems to work)

H
HackerokX 10.03.22

Many cheats are done in lua if you know scripting...

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

Ilya233
Clearly.

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 10.03.22

MrRiddler
Bro, I use UltraEdit (http://www.ultraedit.com/) for these purposes, all sorts of numpad++ crap. Which is what I advise you. Lua opens freely, ASI is encrypted, must be decompiled first. Download Asi ScriptHook and SDK http://dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/ (should work, but I'm not sure - I haven't worked with this tool)... About Lua is a very simple scripting language in its structure , and popular, besides, it is used in a lot of games, so you can completely implement a simple cheat or trainer in it.

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

nigga40000
oooh thanks but now i don't know how to use the sdk

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 10.03.22

MrRiddler
But this is already much more complicated. You need a C ++ package. 2010 or 2013 version.
Programming in C already begins here. Compared to the C ++ Lua language, kindergarten)) I will say right away that I am not good at this , the main thing is that it's not mine, I never liked it. The C++ development package is needed for actually writing the source code and compiling it into the format. Well, for decompilation. To see any ASI plugin, you need to decompile it (unpack it).
Spoiler But you know it yourself))