3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22 12:32 am

Programs for creating mods and editing (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day to all. Today I created my own trainer and now I'm trying to find a program that can edit other mods, that is, .asi and .lua files. I did not find anything similar on the Internet, but only found that some kind of C ++ Script Hook is needed
Who will tell you where to download the C ++ Script Hook?
Are there any other programs for editing mods?
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

nigga40000
Okay, and thank you very much for that. By the way, I'm the same as you, more in hardware and not in scripts. But I strive for something more. Thank you!!!

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 10.03.22

MrRiddler
hello colleague! I also dream of growing, developing, but so far, circumstances do not allow, alas)))) In any case, good luck in your endeavors!

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

nigga40000
Thank you.

D
Danil Bilyavsky 10.03.22

Help, how can I create my own script without knowing the language, are there any auxiliary programs, or who can teach?
Please write)
I really want to create my own script)

M
Mr Riddler 10.03.22

Danil Bilyavsky
1-Looking for the source code. (For example, the same native trainer) There is on the Internet.
2-Change it as you like.
3-Done

K
Kol55 10.03.22

Ahaha, I laughed, not knowing the script to write it, and there are no such programs. In general, finish school and then you can learn to program. I learned html at the initial level and that's enough for me (although I don't create sites, I don't need it).

D
Danil Bilyavsky 10.03.22

OK understood)
I know C ++ a little, just not completely :D

K
Kol55 10.03.22

Danil Bilyavsky
Nunu, why did he write "who can teach?" if you already knew, even though not completely, you knew the view.