3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alyosha 10.03.22 12:32 am

Keyboard controls (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

The people who did not find a way to change management? Can climb on configs or a program? etc. etc.
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dim4ik126 10.03.22

for example, even the joystick does not see me ... xs what to do.

r
rockforever 10.03.22

While getting used to it, I did it :)

F
Filis 10.03.22

Dim4ik126
It even says on the steam page that not all gamepads were tested for compatibility, for example, the right stick does not work for me in this game.

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

Dim4ik126
I don’t have a gamepad at all, I gave it away even if I was, I’m not used to playing on it more on the keyboard, I play. That’s why the game stoyt spent 2 fights, I realized that there’s no reason to play for now. Or who figured out write which buttons on the clave are responsible for what.

H
HandsomeRed 10.03.22

Oh my god... people just can't get used to the controls... Simple controls in a video game...

D
Dim4ik126 10.03.22

Alyosha
in the game there is a training session, figure it out there. olikujm buttons work like everything in battle

D
Dim4ik126 10.03.22

Filis
and why do you need the right one, if the control should be on the left + buttons?

a
alex1910 10.03.22

Alyosha
Dim4ik126
buy a console and don't bother with stupid pitch

S
Spuner337 10.03.22

I figured it out a bit:
O- power kick from the leg
L-, quick kick from the leg
K- quick kick from the hand
M - capture
also has a number of strikes by holding key combinations, for example, K + L adds a special kick (usually a power kick from the elbow or arm )
The O key with a combination of D and D + S gives a couple more combos, for example, Tina with this key combination makes a power kick with her foot on the lying opponents and a blow with both in the abdomen, knocking out the opponent

S
Spuner337 10.03.22

J-block with hands

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

Dim4ik126
Yes, I figured out everything myself in that very practice. but thanks anyway.

a
alexandrovitch 10.03.22

Lol. thought he wouldn't see his game
Spoiler

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.03.22

Install MotionJoy and don't brainwash yourself or other people

m
mr.evilset 10.03.22

PsiX_Storrent
Well, this is nonsense on a laptop to play with it. The console is one thing, but this is not the same)) By the way, on the console, it is more beautiful in my opinion like that. Or xs.

m
mr.evilset 10.03.22

Alyosha
So it’s worth changing. In Real box, in my opinion, the control is on the same keys. Justic in general barely mastered, there are a lot of effects, and the plot is so funny that he barely reached the end. The battles are the same. The blows for all the heroes are almost the same.

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

mr.evilset
so I went through them all without difficulty and a hitch for all the juice in that I changed the control there to go only with arrows and all other buttons under the left hand, in other words, standard for rabies games. and in DOA5LR, turn around to go under the left hand, everything else under the right one, or also go with the arrows, but then it’s not convenient to fight because the control buttons are too close to the arrows.

K
Kageri Sendou 10.03.22

Why are you such masochists, if you buy joey from someone who doesn’t, it would be easier.

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

absoluth991
You're right send me to Yandex 3700 rubles. I will buy myself a joystick.

K
Kageri Sendou 10.03.22

Alyosha
Go earn money, weakling.

X
XeQTOR 10.03.22

alex1910
Go for a walk with your console.