3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alyosha 10.03.22 12:32 am

Keyboard controls (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

The people who did not find a way to change management? Can climb on configs or a program? etc. etc.
47 Comments
Sort by:
B
ByMaX 10.03.22

Alyosha
Chinese gamepad for 350r will do

S
Slava Tumkin 10.03.22

gamepad from curling iron3 and MotionJoy program. feng shui is provided, he himself appreciated more than one game

z
zombie 10.03.22

Slava Tumkin
Pff, gamepad from the box, plug and play

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

absoluth991
you would have seen me live, you didn’t even turn your tongue so to speak.

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

ByMaX
where to get one

K
Kageri Sendou 10.03.22

Alyosha
What are you? Then what's the point in complaining about the lack of a gamepad? I would go and buy a cheap one.

v
vizas101 10.03.22

Folks, how do taunts work in the game? I press the button - nothing happens

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

absoluth991
I'm not from the city. I have joysticks on every corner are not sold.

K
Kageri Sendou 10.03.22

Alyosha
Well then, I'm sorry, I didn't know.

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

absoluth991
yes everything is fine)

I
Igor Reznichenko 10.03.22

and what was the development of adequate control was not fate to do?

K
Kageri Sendou 10.03.22

Igor Reznichenko
It's no luck, they didn't finish a lot of things, they just spat in the face of the PCs, they didn't deliver online right away, there are no achievements, the content is not all, well, the engine is 3 curling irons.

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

absoluth991
the last one is the most offensive.

m
mr.evilset 10.03.22

Alyosha
Well, this is such a thing. If the arrows are convenient, then yes)) I'm used to W, S, A, D just)

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

mr.evilset
here is better arrows W, A, S, D better to set up for strikes, but this is my opinion.

A
AlexeyMAP 10.03.22

I rocked SharpKeys in the evening, I will reconfigure the shock keys to NumPad buttons .. so it will be more comfortable than poking olikujm on the keyboard in a fit of rage ...

K
Kageri Sendou 10.03.22

I can’t imagine how they were going to play on the keyboards) you can’t do top juggles and captures on the keyboard, after all.

A
Alyosha 10.03.22

absoluth991
yes, you can’t do long combos on the keyboard, but if you get used to it, then it will be normal. All exactly no joystick to choose is not necessary.

K
Kageri Sendou 10.03.22

Alyosha
Well, I'm just for comparison, but in principle, if you masturbate the clave to holes, then you can stir up all sorts of tricks on it.

F
Filis 10.03.22

dandwell
How can it be a minus for the game the lack of support for vibration, if it was not in PRINCIPLE and on consoles, it is not, of course, on the PC. Logical, right? :)