3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PufPufBang 11.03.22 12:38 am

How to get rid of games for the summer?

I want to spend this summer with the highest benefit, go in for sports, prepare for admission, and so on, but games, in particular DotA, interfere a lot, so the question is, is there software, or any console commands that will restrict access to steam or to a specific game ? I'm trying to delete it, but tomorrow I'll download it again))
70 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gemini 11.03.22

aftor, throw the computer out the window and follow it yourself, since willpower is 0, then in a week you will go for a new one

R
Ripper Man 11.03.22

Phew, it’s good that I didn’t dare to play DotA, knowing how the tanks dragged me in, I didn’t want to become an even bigger nerd.

E
EnglishQuaker 11.03.22

The session is where the solution is... especially when there are a lot of debts, like I have...

I have a school with a university behind, so I can't say that games distract me from something :)

R
Ripper Man 11.03.22

RussianQuaker
I have a school with a university behind me, so I can't say that games distract me from something :)
from work, don't they?

m
masha 11.03.22

I drove my Dandy all summer, and the thought of giving up games did not occur to me. Right now, when there is already a computer, and what is on the computer is difficult to call games.

c
cayenne777 11.03.22

On the contrary, by the summer I updated the computer so that I could kill all summer for games that I could not pass due to a weak system, but from September I will be preparing for admission

E
EnglishQuaker 11.03.22

from work, right?

Somehow? Well, I went to work (by the way, sometimes I even played a little there!), And the rest of the time you don’t have to worry about some kind of exams - play as much as you like.

Right now, my message is minus either students with a bunch of session debts or married people with cubs with little free time? :)

R
Ripper Man 11.03.22

Somehow?
depending on what kind of work they still minus
my message, or students with a bunch of debts
also minus, because I’m replacing the words in the coursework so that they don’t burn so quickly

E
EnglishQuaker 11.03.22

depending on what kind of work is still

Where there is access to a computer. Somewhere and to the Internet still available. But I don't have. It is necessary to buy and pay for a wireless modem :) . But it’s good that the day before yesterday I got in here through the phone (I usually don’t use it like that) - it was very interesting and eager to look at my topic, where I raised the question of whether it’s aesthetically pleasing to spit in the face of annoying squalor or not. It’s good that I climbed in, because by the time I got home, they had taken it down.

b
boss__2003 11.03.22

Get married! It helped me for a couple of years, and then I learned to play at night when my wife is sleeping)))))))))))

R
Ripper Man 11.03.22

RussianQuaker
wireless modem
34G modem to help.
I got in here through the phone,
I can only do such a feat when I go home by bus and then if there is a seat, because I don’t want to wait 15 seconds on each page and clean my phone from speaker cancer with free programs without registration and SMS.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.03.22

Get a grip, rag.

E
EnglishQuaker 11.03.22

for waiting 15 seconds on each page

. Right now, there are apparently all sorts of tariffs, I saw a kid running quite quickly on an Internet from some kind of touch screen.

S
Silencio 11.03.22

if you're not interested in anything other than games, then it's time to see a doctor ^^
it's probably too late.

n
northern alcoholic 11.03.22

Well, that's summer. Well, how did you solve the problem with games?

B
Beirut 11.03.22

it's time for the army

N
Northern Sky 11.03.22

"There is no need to change anything. Sit further in the shit" - a good phrase by T. Lebedev.
PS All garbage, play - there will be no more moments. All is well in due time.

F
Frost Norde 11.03.22

Work

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.03.22

PufPufBang
I want to spend this summer with the highest benefit, go in for sports, prepare for admission and so on, but games really interfere.
To do something useful, you should first find such an activity.

A
Alexator 11.03.22

Den-z2011
invite him to work in your country house. don't you need to take out the uranium scrap there?