3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PufPufBang 11.03.22 12:38 am

How to get rid of games for the summer?

I want to spend this summer with the highest benefit, go in for sports, prepare for admission, and so on, but games, in particular DotA, interfere a lot, so the question is, is there software, or any console commands that will restrict access to steam or to a specific game ? I'm trying to delete it, but tomorrow I'll download it again))
70 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gemini 11.03.22

EVIL PLAYER
, that is, it may not be a swamp, but a puddle

N
Nightmare_pc 11.03.22

pekabir
here, in part, but it must be completely

d
danilukHF 11.03.22

the author don’t invent stereotypes for yourself that you want to strive for and that you can’t fulfill, well, except for getting where you are xs, you’ll get at least a piece of paper for your mother with a folder XD

play on, then you won’t have so much time

G
Gemini 11.03.22

EVIL PLAYER
see a doctor

w
warp 37 11.03.22

To go to work.

E
EnglishQuaker 11.03.22

I don’t care about this question at all: right now I can spend half a day on the street, half a day at a computer. And I love to play on the computer. And nothing gets in the way :)

o
okgo 11.03.22

In general, there shouldn't be any problems. But since there is - build yourself a daily routine.
For example, from morning until 5-6 you do all sorts of useful things for the brain and body, and then in the evening you can play for a short time.

E
EnglishQuaker 11.03.22

I don’t have any discipline at all, I’m single and childless, it doesn’t hurt at all :)

r
rPeBoJL 11.03.22

To go to work.
and from work came dead to smithereens. I have absolutely no desire to go anywhere in the next couple of hours. even there is no hunting. hit the paver button and urine rushed through the pipes

E
EnglishQuaker 11.03.22

Is going to work an achievement?