3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VITOL-74 11.03.22 10:08 pm

can't answer the question and bait to hell. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day guys, help who knows and who wants to waste precious time on me! The question is, in the task, sorry, I forgot what it's called, you need to lure the devil out there, so I'm already at level 19 and I met only three demons, from I got them as a reward for a handful of litter, where can I meet another asshole demon? Maybe someone saw 4 more demons or shit, maybe someone trades from herbalists? I checked all my friends for litter, no one has it. And the second on the map, I circled in blue, there is a question for them a place of power, I climbed and swam in different ways, maybe I think there is an entrance under water, I can’t get there It was midday in the ruins, I sentenced her, there is a chest burning red, but it requires a key. Help for God's sake who can)))) And then I broke my head already

29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 11.03.22

VITOL-74
1) I met a demon somewhere on the territory of Kaer Morhen, and you can also meet him in a white garden if you kill cows (or the devil will not remember)
2) You can get to the place of power and the question mark on the instructions of Keira Metz, if you help her find a lamp. (As you agree to help and pass the riddle, immediately enter the room and turn left there will be a place of power and a golem that guards the chest)

H
Hirok 11.03.22

Lol... The bait is made from one, uhm, portion. Right on the jump out of the cave there was a pile that you can explore before that.

Y
Yarshal 11.03.22

You hit the stone of power according to the plot when you pass the ruins of the elves with a keira, but before leaving them you turn not to the right to the exit but to the left, there is also a question mark.

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

Hirok researched
a lot, sniffed it. But they didn’t give me a damn thing, but the bait lol you is made from the demon’s droppings according to the recipe. Thanks to the rest, and if Keira has helped for a long time, can’t get there again? I missed seeing the turn signal ...

D
Danil01 11.03.22

VITOL-74
You can get there, but I'll give you advice, go from the end of the cave so shorter than from the beginning.

_
__DOC__ 11.03.22

Danil01
Only from the end, from the beginning he will not enter, all ports are deactivated.

H
Hirok 11.03.22

VITOL-74
After leaving the cave, you examine the heap, and from there it is taken. Geralt says old, but nothing. If the window for obtaining an item did not open during research, then this is a bug.
Under the portion, I meant the litter of the demon. Well you frame)

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

sorry for the stupid question, but where is the end? thanks for messing around with the fool)))

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

Thank you Hirok,
this is probably a bug
, I have 3 baits in my inventory, I will catch 4 demons, let him piss in my hands)))

H
Hirok 11.03.22

VITOL-74
.....Only one lure is needed as it is an infinite item....

_
__DOC__ 11.03.22

VITOL-74
Should be 4 baits, in my opinion.

s
seffko 11.03.22

wow those stupid questions

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

yes, because 4 circles are marked, which means 4 baits
from where to enter the elven caves? from the side of the water or not?

m
maxsergey 11.03.22

Here, go into the cave!!! And you will be happy!
Spoiler

D
Danil01 11.03.22

VITOL-74
You did not quite understand, if you make one bait, you can water all four circles, time-tested.

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

maxsergey
Thank you friend, otherwise I found the entrance near the village of Stitches, wandered for an hour and a half, already my head hurt))))

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

Danil01
Thank you and you kind person for the time spent on me! I'll try, but as soon as I went into the circles, the witcher's vision was on, nothing happened ....

L
Limrus 11.03.22

It has already been said above that one bait is enough, but if you still wonder where you can meet a demon, then:

Spoiler
in these areas are demons, there is a demon in the swamp (small circle), besides, he guards the improvement of the wolf school
ZY: were approximately in these areas, I was there for a long time, I don’t remember exactly where

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

yes, I failed three. They say that it is still possible in the caern, but they are not allowed to go there ....

z
zenerjon 11.03.22

AnoniM12
listen, what kind of flags do you have white and white bags?