3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VITOL-74 11.03.22 10:08 pm

can't answer the question and bait to hell. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day guys, help who knows and who wants to waste precious time on me! The question is, in the task, sorry, I forgot what it's called, you need to lure the devil out there, so I'm already at level 19 and I met only three demons, from I got them as a reward for a handful of litter, where can I meet another asshole demon? Maybe someone saw 4 more demons or shit, maybe someone trades from herbalists? I checked all my friends for litter, no one has it. And the second on the map, I circled in blue, there is a question for them a place of power, I climbed and swam in different ways, maybe I think there is an entrance under water, I can’t get there It was midday in the ruins, I sentenced her, there is a chest burning red, but it requires a key. Help for God's sake who can)))) And then I broke my head already

29 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

maxsergey
thanks again my friend, I found everything, my conscience is calm now))))
zenerjon
if you are talking about those that are on the water, then these are underwater treasures

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

Hirok
is not a bug, but my inattention. For those who may come in handy: if you have previously killed a demon, then you should have his shit, a diagram of how to sculpt a decoction from it is also attached, there may be another option - take a litter from the demon's mink, I didn’t get it the first time, I had to restart the computer, then you need to put the infusion of shit in your pocket, and only then Ger will irrigate all 4 circles with fertilizer))) success in the shitty mission. By the way, the devil could have been portrayed more terrible))))

L
Limrus 11.03.22

zenerjon
bags are merchants;
flags are landmarks

z
zenerjon 11.03.22

AnoniM12
how did it go through the whole game and I don’t have such a thing)) maybe you entered something through the console? Or are you not using it?

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

No, I don’t use it. Everything is as it is, at first I played on 1.02, then I patched it to 1.06 with the buttons there was a muddle, but nothing has changed. Well, I installed the DLS.

d
danyil695 11.03.22

Danil01
And where is the devil in the caer?
*According to the plot, by the end of 2 they meet ...

L
Limrus 11.03.22

zenerjon
is not present, did not use. A screenshot from a map taken on the net, but in the game everything is exactly the same as on this one, with the exception of the sights (I did not notice them)

V
VITOL-74 11.03.22

AnoniM12 screenshot
from the game taken from me

L
Limrus 11.03.22

VITOL-74
if you are the creator of an interactive map, then yes, you have