3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 11.03.22 11:26 pm

PS3 explain to a newbie

Whats up all. Once I was not fond of consoles, although the very first gaming platform was ps1, now there is an opportunity to buy ps3 from a friend's hands for 8000 + 15 games on disks. As I understand it, I want to buy the very first ps3 fat build from him purely for the sake of exclusives (such as Infamous, Havy Rain, God of War,
The Last Of Us, etc.) I have questions because I don’t rummage in consoles at all and there’s nothing I don't really know about them. First, is it possible to connect the set-top box to a monitor from a computer 1980x1080 and whether the quality will be normal. Second how to buy games? whether necessarily on disks or online type as in steam. Third, is there any significant difference between the first build of ps3 fat and the latest super slim? And is it worth taking it from her hands for 7 years already, I went to the ps3 super slim 14990 store.
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonichiter 11.03.22

A big plus of the FAT version is that it is easy to flash it. As for the monitor, you can connect an HDMI cable to the monitor if it has an appropriate output, of course. Otherwise, you need an adapter from HDMI to DVI or VGA, depending on which connectors are on the rear panel your monica. At the expense of the image, I will say from the experience of my PS4 and Xbox 360 that the clarity of the picture on the monitor is worse even when playing at 1080p.
The purchase of the game is made in the PS Store service. You simply enter the details of your VISA / MasterCard bank card in the settings, or you can buy by replenishing your online wallet using a special payment card.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

It is possible to the monitor via hdmi, the quality will be normal and the sound will have to be output to tulips (in the settings). Yes, you can buy it on steam. Well, take or not take your case, she can work for 15 years or be bent in a month. if we get lucky.

S
Serega666 11.03.22

Demonichiter
Yamaguchi-gumi
Is this Acer S275HLbmii monitor suitable for me?
Spoilerhttps://market.yandex.ru/product/8477454/spec?hid=91052&track=char

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

I was not attentive, there is a sound in the monitor, then everything will be ok, just use the hdmi cable

D
Demonichiter 11.03.22

So you just connect the console via an HDMI cable. The sound will come from the built-in speakers on the monitor. But again, I say that it's better to play from a good TV set.

J
JUnnAmmED 11.03.22

Serega666 1. It
seems possible.
2. There is a special store like Steam - PSStore
3. Appearance (your K.O.), it feels like the slim version heats up less. They work the same, only if you don’t sit for sixteen hours in some big game. the size of hard drives varies. Nothing happened to my PS3 for nine years, but it's a lottery. A friend of mine had a laser broken, although the console was only three years old.

S
Serega666 11.03.22

Professional gamer
what are tulips?: And is it possible to play with headphones

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

Demonichiter
Well, not everyone has a good TV, and secondly, if a person lives with his parents and has one normal TV, he won't be able to play much either.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

Serega666
RCA connectors for video or audio.

D
Demonichiter 11.03.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
This is if possible. From my own experience I will say that the Phillips 5QHSB monitors themselves. And the picture resolution is worse than on the Sony Bravia TV

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

If the monitor does not have a headphone jack, then only through the speakers of the monitor

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

Demonichiter
Well, of course, that up close on the monitor you will see all the ladders, etc., after all, no one argues

S
Serega666 11.03.22

That is, in order to comfortably play lying on the couch or on an armchair, will you have to take a good TV anyway?

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

The console is old and expecting a beautiful picture is stupid

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

Serega666
It turns out like this

S
Serega666 11.03.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
Can you tell me which one? For example. Price-quality ratio

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

https://market.yandex.ru/product/10861931?hid=90639 For example

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

Each brand has a different color scheme, in general, ideally, you need to go to the store and look at each model. Samsung has bright colors.

S
Serega666 11.03.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
That's clear. But I did not fully understand with the purchase of games. It turns out I need to start a card anyway? Can't I, for example, throw money into the store itself on my account like in incentive or the same electronic wallets.

D
Demonichiter 11.03.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
PS 4 does not give out ladders. I tend to believe that if it is possible to drive toys through a good TV set, then it is better through it, otherwise a monitor.