3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 11.03.22 11:26 pm

PS3 explain to a newbie

Whats up all. Once I was not fond of consoles, although the very first gaming platform was ps1, now there is an opportunity to buy ps3 from a friend's hands for 8000 + 15 games on disks. As I understand it, I want to buy the very first ps3 fat build from him purely for the sake of exclusives (such as Infamous, Havy Rain, God of War,
The Last Of Us, etc.) I have questions because I don’t rummage in consoles at all and there’s nothing I don't really know about them. First, is it possible to connect the set-top box to a monitor from a computer 1980x1080 and whether the quality will be normal. Second how to buy games? whether necessarily on disks or online type as in steam. Third, is there any significant difference between the first build of ps3 fat and the latest super slim? And is it worth taking it from her hands for 7 years already, I went to the ps3 super slim 14990 store.
27 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

You can buy payment cards or a bank card, there are no other ways, but I could be wrong

D
Demonichiter 11.03.22

Serega666
You can use the PSN payment card to your e-wallet in your account.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

Demonichiter
And here ps4?

D
Demonichiter 11.03.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
You can use PayPal, although this method does not work for me.

S
Serega666 11.03.22

Thank you all for your help. Really helped a lot.

D
Demonichiter 11.03.22

Despite the fact that I have two consoles and from the experience of both I say that the image on the monitor is always worse even when using 1080p resolution through an expensive HDMI cable.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.03.22

Ps3 scales the image from 720p or even less to 1080p from here all the consequences. Ps4 gives out immediately 1080