3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22 01:29 am

Multiplayer mode (Dying Light)

I know little about the online component of the game, and the ideas about it are already very gloomy. Friends will not buy the game, which means they won’t play with friends, you will have to be content with the first left player that comes across. This already creates tension in the sense that playing with strangers is not at all interesting. In such games, for me, it’s so necessary to cut with friends and this is the only thing that makes them Online interesting. Of course, you can find someone to play with here on PG, but mostly inadequate shkolota comes across. And if you get an adequate one, then you need Skype, but the problem is that I’m not Russian and I’m not very good with the language (and without Skype, there’s no interest). However, I wrote you my problem about the online account and, as you can see, I don’t cut yourself off. Do you think online games will be so interesting that it doesn't matter who you play with, will it please? Describe it in detail if not difficult. And for whom it is difficult, as you entered, you can exit.
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
Afour 12.03.22

What kind of online modes will there be other than co-op? any pvp?
And here's another question, will there be firearms?

I
I am Batman 12.03.22

Afour
Will be, review the gameplay videos.

e
ermaksss 12.03.22

well, by writing the text you are Russian, but by speech who are you?

B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22

ermaksss
By speech, I am a Chechen, after all, there is an accent. And it's harder to pronounce than to write when you're not used to speaking.

T
TimKar 12.03.22

Gray_Wolf 95
that's just how you train =)

A
Afour 12.03.22

Manhunt1908
what will happen? pvp or firearms? about the videos, especially the gameplay, I try not to watch, it spoils the impression of the game

I
I am Batman 12.03.22

Afour
Firearms will be.

S
Shis98 12.03.22

Afour
For pre-order, they give the "Be the zombie" mode, in which you connect like to random players.

B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22

Afour
A game about zombies in a modern setting and without weapons, this is a sin. I want to know more about online and the size of the world. In gameplay, the world seems insanely huge and this city is very beautiful, plus high-rise buildings (I hope you can go into all of them). If what was shown in the gameplay was real places where you can walk (and not like in Fra Cry 4, where the mountains are just decorations that you can’t climb on), then the world in the game is just a bomb. And the game does not lag behind with atmosphere and graphics, one wind with swaying leaves is worth something.
And at the expense of watching videos, here I agree with you, I don’t watch them myself. Today, the developers themselves lay out all the most interesting things from their games, for a long time before the release. Dying Light in this, as for me, is in the lead, because this game has a dozen videos on the network where the plot is played. Someone even saws the passage.

S
Shis98 12.03.22

Gray_Wolf 95
"As for watching videos, I agree with you, I don't watch them myself. Today, the developers themselves post all the most interesting things from their games, long before the release. Dying Light is the leader in this, as for me, because this games on the network a dozen videos where the plot is played."
I don’t agree about leadership, the leader is Dragon Age: Inquisition. They
really showed the whole game before the release)

B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22

Shis98
Dying Light and half of PG don't have these videos. I went to You Tube and looked for it, I wanted to watch it in excellent quality. So there they even saw the passage. DA also agrees there was a lot, but in my memory Dying Light will have more.

M
MarlboroFF 12.03.22

And I always watch the gameplay before buying this or that game. To know what to count on, at least in brief.

B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22

MarlboroFF
I also watch the gameplay, of course, but basically Dying Light has all the videos with spoilers.

Z
ZaKTomSK 12.03.22

Gray_Wolf 95 are
you going to play on PC?

B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22

ZaKTomSK
yes on PC

i
iDominion 12.03.22

I'm looking for a group or person with whom to start playing immediately co-op. On average 5-6 hours a day, evening-night. With connection. Preferably Moscow time zone. I'm 26. Send me a pm or steam dominionspy

H
Heksenpay 12.03.22

what kind of idiots put minuses? a person is looking for someone to play with, you put minuses on sheep !!

S
Sem... 12.03.22

DomTnTon
Pre-ordered so you can add me to playlist

i
iDominion 12.03.22

GeneralShik
Write your id in steam.

S
Sem... 12.03.22

DomTnTon
I have a link to Steam in my profile