3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22 01:29 am

Multiplayer mode (Dying Light)

I know little about the online component of the game, and the ideas about it are already very gloomy. Friends will not buy the game, which means they won’t play with friends, you will have to be content with the first left player that comes across. This already creates tension in the sense that playing with strangers is not at all interesting. In such games, for me, it’s so necessary to cut with friends and this is the only thing that makes them Online interesting. Of course, you can find someone to play with here on PG, but mostly inadequate shkolota comes across. And if you get an adequate one, then you need Skype, but the problem is that I’m not Russian and I’m not very good with the language (and without Skype, there’s no interest). However, I wrote you my problem about the online account and, as you can see, I don’t cut yourself off. Do you think online games will be so interesting that it doesn't matter who you play with, will it please? Describe it in detail if not difficult. And for whom it is difficult, as you entered, you can exit.
36 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 12.03.22

DomTnTon I'm
also looking for someone to play with, only on ps4. My nickname is chipa8860. I am 26 years old with a connection and I am from Tyumen.

B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22

Who is out of touch, nickname in the profile (PC)

M
Molarky24 12.03.22

I hope there will be an interesting online and something related to zombies.

i
iDominion 12.03.22

Still relevant.

V
VariagGames 12.03.22

DomTnTon
Still need people in the party?=)

D
DeN BiostaR 12.03.22

Molarky24
yes, there seems to be a mode of hunting for a crowd of zombies, I don’t remember how many people can look mono

a
akichula 12.03.22

What mission can I start playing in co-op and how to do it?

H
Heksenpay 12.03.22

akichula they
will write to you, just play, when you go into the shelter, after sleeping, to mine, they will write that co-op is available

l
lexazak89 12.03.22

Well, to invite players, you need to turn on the steam overlay, I have it turned on, but it still says that turn on the overlay

B
BLATNOY1 12.03.22

Can't find players in co-op. No open sessions

A
Alleskey 12.03.22

I mean yesterday, almost at the very beginning. Give, I think, I'll put it so that anyone can connect to my game. It takes about 10 minutes and hello - a hunter appeared and it is necessary to destroy the nests, and I have a bit with nails from a weapon, and an electric pipe))) He unwound me normally, but I could only destroy one nest. It was fun, hardcore. Not a pumped character with a bat against a hunter one on one))) Then I turn on the I-zombie mode, connect to another player. I kill him 2 times and he turns off with obscene words) I don’t understand such people, after all, when you pass a company and a zombie joins you in the game, and you run at him with a pipe)

Z
Zere 12.03.22

Gray_Wolf 95
But you write more competently than many Russians :))) at the same time you will practice pronunciation (it’s not really useful from computer games :)), the main thing is to find a really adequate partner (there are also such people among schoolchildren, but this still needs to be found) by the

way at the connection account, I don’t know what you turned on / off there, but try to invite a friend directly from the game through the Steam panel (like the default tab, I changed the atoms), he will accept and immediately load you into the game from his desktop (or game if already started)

G
GIVE A PLOT IN GAMES 12.03.22

Guys, until you level up, you should not turn on the invasion! By the way, he gave many excellent weapons: katanas, sabers, firearms, etc. (my nickname in the game diehumanity) The coolest loot in the police vans, they have a difficult lock (very difficult) take a lot of master keys.

V
Vecheslav Danilenko 12.03.22

Guys such a problem: we can not play with a friend, with other players - please. But as soon as we go into one room - at the beginning we still somehow quarrel, it takes five minutes for me to stand stupidly ((although he sees how I run. If anyone has come across help with advice, please.

E
Ebola Zaire 12.03.22

Hello guys. I have a problem as user Lexazak89.
The problem is that the Steam overlay does not turn on during gameplay (the Shift + Tab key combination does not work). In the properties of the game, above the parameter - enable the Steam overlay in the game, there is a checkmark, however, as mentioned above: the Steam overlay does not work. Due to his absence, I cannot join the passage of the storyline of friends (both I and they have a Dying Light license). Playing together only works if I'm a host (I have to turn off the game and invite partners through the Steam installed on my computer). Invite through the game does not come out, writes for this, turn on the Steam overlay. Also, with difficulty it turns out to connect to the games of strangers through find a game, it connects only through quick participation, the selection of players options.
In all other games, the Steam overlay works properly, in all but AC: Unity, but there is already an overlay not from Steam.
Help! How do I enable the Steam overlay in the game?

I
I am Batman 12.03.22

I played with random all the time, until I complain. Sometimes they come across with loot acquired with the help of trainers, they give gifts so you don’t need to look for anything.