3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thunder5 12.03.22 01:29 am

How to enter another WBID profile in the game? (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Urgently need help. It is very necessary to enter the profile again or enter another profile. But in the game you cannot exit the profile and enter again. Then how to do this? Is it really impossible?
30 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

Why would you want to change your profile? Yes, and the profile on the disk: C --> Users ... Dig around there !!!

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
Then I entered the email incorrectly. I deleted the game data in the documents folder, but it didn’t help, the game still remembers that I already entered the profile, automatically loads it and waits for confirmation of the email address. But I can’t confirm, because that he entered an email address that was not his. This is the Steam version and maybe it stores this Wbid somewhere else.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
in general, these creatures did not have the right to do so, that it was impossible to leave the profile in the game. Here are the consequences of their stupidity.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

There it seems you can enter another mail. Climb in the settings there in the game.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

Moreover, you did not confirm, everything should work out. I have bought a lot of games from the Warners. But alas, there was no such thing. Did not blunt with mail. Made a profile, confirmed and played...

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

Demolish the game and reinstall it, it might help, which is unlikely. Steam Cloud remembers.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
Badfox1988 I just have three nicknames of these freaks and I never used them, but I created them to play Injustic, but I never got around to it. That's why I got confused with the mail.
Did you try to enter a new mail in this game yourself? I didn’t find it there. Well, you mean in the game itself, and not in the game folder, as I understand it.
The game was demolished and did not help. Steam cloud can be cut down, but this also did not help.
Is it possible to somehow contact Steam so that they take down the files of this profile from the Steam Cloud? How is everything not thought out.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

Well, in the game itself. I don’t remember how in Batman, I played for a long time .... but in the Shadows of Mordor, when I entered the game ... and there you select a profile in the menu ... and connect it with Steam, something like this ... On How to delete an account from Steam Cloud .... Dig into Google, but it's hard to believe that you will delete something from there.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

This is for the pirate below. In short, it will be easier for you to unsubscribe to the Steam TP, and now they will rattle you everything.
Spoiler http://www.playground.ru/cheats/batman_arkham_origins_sohranenie_savegame_poetapnie_-_99_papok_podrobnoe_prohogdenie_condemned123-51658/
Below is how to clear saves in Steam Cloud. Try a friend, he squinted and rake now !!!
Spoilerhttp://marcoserv.ru/forum/14-poleznye-i-interesnye-temy/1021-kak-ochistit-steam-cloud-v-steam

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

thunder5
Everything is just thought out, Steam Cloud saves your profile all the time. For example, I got a blue screen. And I need to reinstall Windows. On a pirate you need to look for saves where you left off. To beg people to help with such an ailment and so on. And in Steam everything is easier, reinstalled Windows, flew into Steam, downloaded the game and immediately play from the place where you left off. All no problems. And do not look for saves, they are all there. Forever...

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988 So yes, but suddenly the files there get damaged in some way. Worthless for WarBorzers in this case ..
In short, the method really deletes files from the cloud. they are the same. But I have no idea where they are. I'll have to try to uninstall the game, turn off synchronization with the steam cloud, and then reinstall it. But this is an extreme case.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

thunder5
As far as I know, the WBID profile is tied to Steam... Even without a clue how to separate it. Probably you still need to write in the TP to Warners or Steam. Write that the soap password is lost. It is difficult to connect to remember .. they ask for a passport and other documents confirming the identity. In short, to put it simply, stir up a new profile for a new soap. I think they'll screw it up. I remember dealing with something similar to Yubikam ... So they immediately changed the mail ... initially they asked for a new address. They sent a letter to the post office and I confirmed ... Voila, the account was changed on the profile.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

How does he get attached in an interesting way? This is unacceptable. You can recover the password, but how can you talk to these Borzers? After all, there is an English site, if you write something, they won’t understand, because Google translator translates with jambs. Yes, and what they write sucks will be translated. It’s stupid to link an account to Steam.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
tried to write to Steam, but as far as I understand they cannot be contacted directly, their support redirects to the game's support site

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Probably there is an expiration date for the activation link, and when it expires, I hope this crap will disappear.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

You can do everything there ... just contact Steam ... you choose a game, a problem, etc. You're doing everything right... It's better to write in English, they will answer faster... But if you don't know, then you can also in Russian... Or try dragging the text through Google...

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988 I get to the forum if I do this.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

thunder5
can't be like this.. in the client help and there is Steam support... You choose a game... a problem, etc.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

thunder5
yes there finally this profile to hell ... at least on what kind of soap it will be ... It's just for furniture ... All problems are still written in Steam .... You download the game from Steam servers, not from developers. ..And as a rule, all these problems with the Steam game will be solved...

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988 but how to contact Steam? Do you know their e-mail?