3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thunder5 12.03.22 01:29 am

How to enter another WBID profile in the game? (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Urgently need help. It is very necessary to enter the profile again or enter another profile. But in the game you cannot exit the profile and enter again. Then how to do this? Is it really impossible?
30 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

thunder5 There, you
need to create a ticket for the problem and wait ... Maybe they will quickly answer ...

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
well, I choose a game and they show me who is supporting it, that is, the site of this game is the site of the warners. But I didn’t see how to directly contact the incentive.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Shit-tapper3154657687

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
what kind of ticket?

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988 went there, you can only apply for a refund, and the rest of the paths just show the address of the game's support center, Warners.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
In short, some kind of robot answers

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

Rummage around better... In Google, write down how to apply to tp steam.... Look at the videos.... I easily figured it out there... What else do I need to explain to you how and where to turn?! I have enough problems in my life. Not a little you will understand. Everything there can be easily immediately written to Steam.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

It's not difficult for you to give a link to Badfox1988
... you shouldn't consider it difficult. In addition, you drive what you can go there. There the robot is responsible for them. For example, you wrote in support that you want to return the money for the game and you receive a message that the game has already been used more than two hours, so it’s impossible, and this letter was written by a robot because at least write to them in this letter, a letter with this text still arrives.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
and on normal services everything is immediately clear. They just immediately say that you write to us at such and such an email address, you write and don’t look for anything, that’s why they are more civilized and Steam is therefore g @ obviously because it’s not civilized there.

t
thunder5 12.03.22

Badfox1988
Do not hang noodles on your ears, I did everything possible.