3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farid Kovalenko 12.03.22 01:29 am

Imba character (Diablo 2)

What do you think is the best character to achieve the maximum in the game, so to speak? Who is easier to swing and kill bosses? It’s not necessary to talk about what hands decide or play with those who like it, I’m waiting for an answer to a question, not advice.
33 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 12.03.22

Farid Kovalenko, a lightning sorceress with a mercenary armed with a drin with the rune word Infinity. Amazon on a lightning dart with the same mercenary. paladin on sacred hammers in the armor-rune word Enigma.
But in general, the hands decide. play who you like. ^_^
PS hoho, found the topic :D

F
Farid Kovalenko 12.03.22

Obsessed
Thank you, for some reason I thought to make a forty)
Hands decide when there is a balance, there is never a balance, because there is always some character who is cooler :)

0b256 12.03.22

Farid Kovalenko
Druid: 20 rabid wolves 20 bear 20 rage 20 lycanthropy (the summoning branch will increase the pace at the beginning, the wolf skill is not profitable due to the increase in attack speed by 1% after lvl 10, ordinary draft wolves give protection and attack, so it’s not profitable for me the best option is to pump fury dru, such a druid even pulls an uber)

Paladin on hammers - will go everywhere and swing quickly.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Druid: 20 ardent wolves
0b256, is this an upgraded grower, adit? :-)

Farid Kovalenko, the magpie has 2 tricks: it flies fast and cuts off the health floor of the bosses with static. it is desirable to finish her indicator "quick recovery after a blow" to 42, and preferably up to 60%.

F
Farid Kovalenko 12.03.22

Obsessed
maybe there is some normal guide? not to spoil the chara

k
kewelldkny 12.03.22

My favorite necromancer, and I consider him the best. skeletons-20, mastery skeleton - 20, corpse explosion - 20 ,
amfly damage, golem

y
ya_RAQ 12.03.22

cheap and angry xD

P
Patza Vats 12.03.22

kewelldkny, your iron golem doesn't rip or what? I always made it out of insight, because this scarecrow managed to die with enviable regularity.

PS although even if it did not rip, I would still make it from insi. :)

T
T796 12.03.22

Agonb sorka s Widowmaker, no eto variant dl9 skillovih...

k
kewelldkny 12.03.22

Boy Vatsa, you need to cook in a low disc) voulge for example) the summoner has enough free skills and therefore you can swing the golem from the master, he will have 30k hp under BO. rip will be quite difficult)

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Father Wats, bravo! plus!

the golem (iron) is made from the runic word pride
kewelldkny, minus! sorry, bro, we're on pg! ;D
I, kaesh, I understand, tralang in the spirit of "you don't need to take an expensive blank, the Persian is budget" is thin, but still .. ;D

Agonb sorka s Widowmaker, no eto variant dl9 skillovih...
T796, one more the joke is in! ;D

B
BorisRazor 12.03.22

hammer lu4wiy! no skuwniy

k
kewelldkny 12.03.22

Obsessed, =D I always dreamed of running on pg in such an outfit) though in that season there was only enough runes for Eni with Bist) and by the way the golem was just from insi) ripped only in the sanctuary...

o
obsessed 12.03.22

kewelldkny, I'm mb nubas, but here with a merk from Pride, the price of risk is very high. or, one must be able to draw runzes, like all sorts of firks. or be MOSON and drink the blood of the working people. ;-)

ripped only in the sanctuary...
it is necessary to cook in a low disc) voulge for example)!

W
Woof 12.03.22

Pride golem, hmm, not a bad idea.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 12.03.22

And for me, Leoric is better than bista. And clay is better than an iron.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

maybe there is some normal guide? in order not to screw up the chara
Farid Kovalenko, as far as I remember, there is one snag. the skill "Lightning" has its own spell casting speed breaks and the best one is 117%. usually, the most suitable clothes allow you to score either much more, or a little bit less than this number. therefore, one starts to want to use a crafted amulet in the spirit of "2 sorc skills, 17+% fcr, stats/res", and this is expensive (especially at the beginning of the season).
and so, everything is stupid - Griffon, HotO, Viper .. but others will write it better. :-)

Sanchez Ramirez, xs, in my opinion, the key item is Inigma => worth getting 125% fcr => hoto.
I double for clay, clay is the best!

T
T Fox 12.03.22

Obsessed
PS hoho, found the topic: D
I remember, I remember that topic.

Z.Y. forty krap, ofk.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

T-Fox, I'm ashamed to offer a chela a Torum outfit with Tyrael. :D

Tanyaka, are you downvoting there? ;D

c