3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GventPlayer 12.03.22 01:47 am

\"Chest\"+megatrade (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I'm playing on the difficulty "to death" at the moment, level 22 and 82000 crowns.

No cheats and hacks, everything is legal (patch 1.05). for those who do not know who - a small guide :-)
we are interested in the following characters:
1) an alchemist from Novigrad - located northeast of the Oxenfurt gates of Novigrad. There's also a cemetery nearby;

2) A bottle merchant on the shore of the bay in the western part of the city;

3) The usurer - under the sign of the merchant - sits in the eastern part, closer to the gate;

4) Banker Wim Vivaldi on Novigrad Square

So, friends, did you know that the game has a "chest" in which you can put all your clothes :-) This "chest" is the Alchemist and the Merchant-homeless bottler :-). These gentlemen buy and sell ANY THINGS FOR THEIR REAL COST. Those. if you sold the rare Moon Blade to the Alchemist for 600 crowns, then for the same amount you can buy this blade back from him. The same Bottleman. The items you sold to them WILL NOT DISAPPEAR. For example, I crafted sets of the Cat and the Bear, but I myself drive in the Griffin. What I've done? Vparil Alchemist at their cost. If I want to wear it, I'll go and buy it. Those. the developers gave us 2 legal bottomless "chests" in the form of an Alchemist and a Bum bottler who store the purchased items and sell them at the same price they bought. SUPER.
Now further hocus pocus with legal mega-trade. The algorithm is the following:
1) there are a lot of clothes in the inventory up to overload - we go to the Alchemist
2) we buy from him
- sapphire dust
- emerald dust
- amethyst dust
- diamond dust -

press 2,2,1 i.e. we go out and again we go to his inventory - voila - the dust is back in place, we buy it again. And so on until he has the desired amount, for example, 5000 crowns
3) we sell all the junk, including rare swords and armor (you can redeem it later if you wish). We sell animal skins. In short, we devastate it. As a result, we have the same amount of money as we had (we stupidly exchanged junk for precious dust), but now our inventory is empty, because the dust weighs a penny
4) we sell the dust to the armored man on Novigrad Square

- he takes it even a little more expensive than we took it from the Alchemist. If the armorer runs out of money, we meditate for 5 days. In general - let's ditch. Or!!! We sell the dust for the same price to the Bum Bottler. To do this, we buy bottles from him in a similar way until he has the desired amount, then we sell him dust.
5) we sell the bottles to the moneylender at the price bought from the bum. If his loot is over, we buy florens from him and continue to sell glass containers. If the loot and florens are over, we go out, we go in (2,2,1) - in general, we sell him ALL bottles
6) we go to the square to Vivaldi and change the florens for crowns
7)
I raise profit like this by 6-8 pieces for one cycle.
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
GventPlayer 12.03.22

Terving
Yes, someone already posted something like this. After killing Imlerich, the Alchemist "gets rid" of things. it’s just that I didn’t have such a problem, because by the time of the fight with Imlerich I only had a nullification potion in my inventory, large mutagens, armor sets, alcohol, lard and saltpeter :-) By this moment I’m already level 30-34, the Persian is swollen, all alchemy is learned, so it makes no sense to pick something up. everything you need is already there. I carry armor to change builds before fights. For example, Imlerikh I bring down in the Bear set with pumped Alchemy, or in the Wolf (Griffin) set with pumped magic. in short, I love variety, experimenting with different builds. Right now I decided to go pure Alchemist on the last difficulty. I managed to get on the skellige at level 8 (to death) without cheats and hacks :-) to run through the places of power there.

G
GventPlayer 12.03.22

Terving
And I changed the scheme a little.
I no longer sell weapons and armor to the Alchemist. Because, closer to the middle-end of the game, his inventory is so clogged that the game starts to slow down hard when entering his inventory. Therefore, now I sell him only items "garbage" as well as alchemical components. see here
Spoiler http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/kosim_bablo_ne_po-detski-869187/
where to get enough alchemical components to not live in poverty.

T
Terving 12.03.22

GventPlayer
Yes, I also came to the conclusion that this is not a bug. A turning point in the game that needs to be taken into account. I played according to a shortened scheme: alchemist - usurer.

d
damnedant 12.03.22

if you have enough money, you can sell sets to an armored master; unlike an alchemist, they don’t disappear from him, though such a pawnshop is not cheap