3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 12.03.22 02:05 am

Choosing between GTX 970 MSI Twin Frozr V GAMING 100ME and GTX970 Gigabyte GAMING-4GD which is better?

25 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Cold light

yes, the rug is thick. Same as yours. The first days it stank like hell) PS

: here, by the way, they compare ordinary gaming and 100m.

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
On my fan 1 turns on at 46 degrees, and 2 at 58. Most likely the bios are different.

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Lisstoman

Well, you still have a gtx 980. And here we are talking about 970.
By the way, the video above also talks about this moment. The fans are independent of each other. If any component on any side of the card heats up to certain values, then the fan that is located closer may turn on.

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

- Sergey Viktorovich -
Yes, I know everything)

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Actually, with regard to the squeak of throttles.
Today I was puzzled.
It turns out that it was not the filthy chokes of the video card that caused the squeak in my system .. The body is to blame for everything. Or rather the front panel, where the headphones are connected. Or it's about her. or in a cable that was connected to the sound system.
For after changing the body, I do not hear any squeaks. I used to hear the squeak of supposedly throttles when playing in headphones, as a rule, in the menus of some games, where the FPS went off scale .. That's it. Now there is no such thing. Both with and without headphones. The case is on the table, in plain sight and on hearing, one might say .. No squeaks, absolute silence)
PS: damn Zamnan panel .. Damn it to hell.
PS: and yet, one moment remains incomprehensible. The peep of "chokes" was only from one card. When I separately tested the second one, bought later, nothing whistled. When the cards were together, the whistle, of course, was ..