3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexachok 12.03.22 02:06 am

All endings of The Witcher 2 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

This repost was created in order to refresh the memory of the players, before passing 3 witchers (who does not want to go through 2 again) and not to search for a long time on the forums each separately, but to see everything at once.

First you need to see what options there are, this will help us with this:

It is worth the final endings that will be written in order, which means that they will be the same, and all the details of choice in the scheme will be shown during the passage of the game.
so let's get started!
And now a video demonstration of the endings:

Endings No. 1,3,9,11 - Iorvet's Path -
Endings No. 2,4,10,12. - Iorvet's Path -
Endings 6,14. - Way of Vernon Roche . -
Endings 8,16. - Way of Vernon Roche -

And finally, 2 more endings, but it depends on who Anais goes to:
Ending No. 5,7,13,15 - Vernon Roche's Path - Anais goes to Radovid -
Ending No. 5,7,13,15 - Vernon Roche's Path - Anais goes to Jan Natalis -

As a result of this post, we can say that you have a successful passage (The Witcher Game Series).
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leif Erikson 12.03.22

If only there were separate saves with these endings, it would be perfect!
Or maybe there is a saves editor somewhere???

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.03.22

Heck. I don't remember what should be done when playing with Iorweth so that Henselt ... that's it, kaput.

l
lexachok 12.03.22

THURISAZ
When you choose Iorvet, you can't kill Henselt in any way, you need it along the path of ROCHE.

l
lexachok 12.03.22

Leif Erikson
i.e. do you want to have 6 types of saves in which there will be one or another ending to transfer to 3? Or for yourself to see them in your game?

l
lexachok 12.03.22

Leif Erikson
I looked at the files for the game, if you need this post:

www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_2_assassins_of_kings_sohraneniya_po_glavam_i_za_roshe_i_za_yorveta-45679/

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.03.22

lexachok
Yes, I know about Roche. Well, okay. I went through the game several times and that's it = (I forgot and I don't know.

L
Leif Erikson 12.03.22

lexachok
Of course, for the transfer!

l
lexachok 12.03.22

Leif Erikson
At the moment, the save transfer does not really affect the game. all key decisions can be made by SIMULATED DECISIONS. as mentioned in other posts, when transferring, only the tattoo will remain if you did not remove it. and all.

l
lexachok 12.03.22

or you have to wait, maybe something will change in the game.

L
Leif Erikson 12.03.22

lexachok
Thank you, otherwise I already started to bother about additional passages of the second witcher.

l
lexachok 12.03.22

Leif Erikson
you read the Witcher 3 forum, almost all questions about the game are already described there.

L
Leif Erikson 12.03.22

lexachok
I try not to go to the forums because I'm afraid to see SPOILERS!!! I'm very afraid of them.

B
BioGen 12.03.22

I remembered how I passed and such voice acting is not enough in part 3!

l
lexachok 12.03.22

BioGen
What do you miss? (what soundtrack)

B
BioGen 12.03.22

lexachok
I mean that the voice acting is fast and slow, here they cheated and therefore it’s not pleasant with Russian!

l
lexachok 12.03.22

BioGen
don't know what you don't like but 3 seems to be fine and tolerable. (probably didn't pay attention)

L
LeSHiy_047 12.03.22

And what are the advantages of reviving the council and chapter of sorcerers?