3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corn Lad 12.03.22 02:43 am

Little experience is given for difficult tasks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Max Difficulty "Death" Geralt level 14 killed the boss Ekimmu "Sarasti" (level 22?) with a...steel sword. Bleeding rocks, you get the idea.
But the question is: Dali 20. Carl! twenty! Experience! Is this a bug?

30 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corn Lad 12.03.22

try benites
Basilisk, I didn't succeed.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 12.03.22

The quen sign makes "easy rink" out of any difficulty, so play without this sign and you will have hardcore

M
Mordok 12.03.22

Corn Lad
PPC, you have an avatar from a game in which no experience was given for completing levels 3,7,11, and here it’s already +20!

But seriously, if you kill bosses with low-level, where do you grow?

C
Corn Lad 12.03.22

Yaroslav Bondarev
Yeah, the quen against ghosts "helps" a lot)), especially my hands were sweating when the "baron" went to save Igosha.
Mordok The
question is not in this, but in the fact that they did not give the experience as expected, although I don’t really need it ... for now.

s
saa0891 12.03.22

Yaroslav Bondarev

The quen sign makes an "easy rink" out of any difficulty, so play without this sign and you will have hardcore

Yeah, I want to see how you will bring down an archgriffin or a head-eye that is 10-15 levels higher than you, without a quen, one hit and you're dead.

s
saa0891 12.03.22

And so the developers really messed up something wrong with experience and with a balance.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 12.03.22

saa0891 It's
one thing to bring down a mob with a quen that is 10-15 lvl higher than you, and another thing to bring down everyone in a row with a quen.

D
Dengipower 12.03.22

Yes, in all games there are such chips, for example, in Darksiders 2, you need to pump vampirism and get health from the damage inflicted, as a result, we become immortal, climb into the thick of events and heal a full column of HP in 1-2 seconds or Dead Space 3 take a grenade launcher and a protective cover , we pump the maximum number of charges in the clip and become immortal, we go through any of the most difficult battles on hard by stupidly shooting at our feet ....

D
Dengipower 12.03.22

In The Witcher 3, I consider imba Irden, thanks to him I fought with a demon who is 10 lvl higher than me and he never hit me ...

d
danyil695 12.03.22

Dengipower
In the game, all the signs in some sense are imba, aard, axius, irden, igni, quen... a good balance...