3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 12.03.22 03:07 am

Walkthrough Questions (Stronghold 3)

3rd mission military campaign. Crap yourself, the enemy is rushing like a skating rink, what to do?)
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey609 12.03.22

also stuck on the 3rd

n
nana_cS3 12.03.22

use the king, 3 sawmills and 6 producing spears, if it's really bad, shoot everyone in the wars.

r
rezak85 12.03.22

I can’t get through the first peaceful mission either, people just terribly eat apples and leave.

A
ArkisH122 12.03.22

rezak85

Put 5 apple trees at once and remove taxes.

R
Russel_116 12.03.22

The mission of the return of the Wolf brought the army to the castle and nothing happens, he killed the entire army on the map ???

A
ArkisH122 12.03.22

Russel_116

You need to destroy these ruins with your troops.

v
vv_malygin 12.03.22

In the first mission, which wall should I bring the lady and the lord to? I'm misdirecting something.

p
prodigy007 12.03.22

ppc zardcore using the king is certainly not for beginners

a
aQealla 12.03.22

Help me complete mission 4 in a peaceful company,

a
aQealla 12.03.22

ate ate proshol pissii =)), I had to sacrifice a lot and then with difficulty start from the beginning.

M
Mikhail62 12.03.22

The people in the mission, a ray of hope, where you need to storm the castle, there should be a trebuchet, but for some reason I don’t have it, is it a bug or do I need to build it?

a
agito0078 12.03.22

Forgive me for being off topic, can someone explain where to throw the created cards ??? and then something I don’t understand how I created the cards what to do next without a clue!

M
Mikhail62 12.03.22

Has anyone completed mission 11?

M
Mikhail62 12.03.22

Gamer.EmptY
First I send 6-7 peasants to the first fortification, on the right edge, about 2-3 get there alive (at best), by the way, there are traps there, so you need to go carefully, 2 peasants are hammering the wall. After the wall has fallen, I send spearmen to clean up the first fortification, you need to go along the right edge so as not to run into burning logs. After cleaning the first fortification, with small detachments of spearmen, I begin to clear the walls of the main castle from archers, after that you demolish the gates with a ram, then it’s easier. Groups of peasants can be thrown onto traps and logs, preferably about 5 people per log, because. they will not have time to reach the walls, they will already be shot.

c
catstar 12.03.22

how to pass the 6th mission (military)? they kill all the time (

M
Mikhail62 12.03.22

It looks like a bug in the 11th mission, there is no trebuchet. I had to go through the codes.

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 12.03.22

What a balance to bleat ...
Getting stuck on a night mission is PPC, where you need to get to the castle ... they kill everyone, I don’t even reach the middle, well, it’s in the op, I’d better wait for safes and trainers. replay 100,500 times - well, what the hell ... I didn’t wait for this.

K
Kurd Kombain 12.03.22

I can't find the last unit on the map after escaping from the ruined castle. If it's on the other side, how do you get there?

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 12.03.22

Kurd Kombain
is not on the other side, just look more carefully)

g
gold239 12.03.22

West Ham United I agree. Mission "Backstaff", where you need to free the castle. There are catastrophically few troops.

WHO PASSED THIS MISSION? tell me how to pass it?