3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 12.03.22 03:07 am

Walkthrough Questions (Stronghold 3)

3rd mission military campaign. Crap yourself, the enemy is rushing like a skating rink, what to do?)
36 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovan751 12.03.22

Is it possible to change the difficulty level when passing the next level?

E
Energy_ 12.03.22

A little advice to increase popularity - you need to build up houses for residents in the nearest place around the castle. A lot of free space gives a lot of popularity, which allows either to completely ban the population from eating, or to raise extreme taxes. Profit!

M
Malik73 12.03.22

Who completed the rat hole mission??? I don't fit in 40 days?

S
Silvestro 12.03.22

I join the issue of the mission "blackstaff" Give advice! Well, at least share the saves after this task.

3dk 12.03.22

4th mission, peaceful company. task "successful pilgrimages" tell me how it is done...

3dk 12.03.22

The section is called "questions on the passage" - truly.
And where then is the section - "answers for the passage"? drop the link...

F
Favea 12.03.22

BLACKSEAFF
1) We shoot dogs with archers
2) We send peasants on the right side, pcs. 10 (15), halfway halfway, so that everyone is cleared out on the field
3) On the right side of 10 spearmen in a mingle with the peasants, also pcs. 10. In the middle of the path, put the spearmen in front of the wall with archers, and throw the peasants to dismantle the wall on the right. When there are no archers left, and the wall is dismantled, fill up the trebuchet with spearmen.
4) Redirect everyone to that point on the map, fill up the walls with catapults where the traps hang. Brew spearmen on a small tower of archers
5) Send all spearmen to archers on a healthy tower, better from top to bottom (on the map), it's more efficient.
6) Quickly send 5 peasants to the middle of the path, the trap will work, immediately the second batch leaning against the right side, people 7, maybe 10 - to the left trap, and immediately 10-15 to the right.
7) Without delay, all at once to the main gate (only so that the archers do not run forward), wet everyone, ram immediately at the gate, break the traps with catapults, otherwise they will work again.
8) ... then everything is simple ...

F
Favea 12.03.22

3Dk
18.11.11 18:26 4th mission, peaceful company. the task "successful pilgrimages" tell me how it is done ...

what is it about?

F
Favea 12.03.22

2) On the right side we send peasants, pcs. 10 (15), halfway we throw half to the left on traps with logs, it’s good if 2 are hooked right away, and in general they are needed to clean everything on the field ... although throw 20 :)

T
TORYv 12.03.22

I immediately got stuck on the second mission of a peaceful company ("meeting villains"). There are not enough troops against the den of wolves, and I don’t have time to recruit enough people armed with pikes and bows. Wolves kill people and there is no one to recruit from. Please tell me how to get through .

T
TORYv 12.03.22

I continue to suffer with the mission "meeting of villains" (2nd in a peaceful company). 2 more large ruins are visible, but the soldiers do not want to destroy either them or the 3rd wolf lair, they just stand behind them, although I give the command to attack. Please tell me how to complete the mission.

s
sanjab6666 12.03.22

Good day, if it's not difficult for anyone, tell me how to complete the mission "The Departed"? Thanks in advance :)))

L
Leha202 12.03.22

help stuck on mission 10 in military company "Rat Hole"

u
uksus 777 12.03.22

Mikhail62
Mishan, how did you register the codes for a week now, I’ve been looking for how to enter them, I can’t (((... help out Drugan!

A
Artur Muzafarov 12.03.22

I can't complete mission 5 in the military campaign

s
sashapuldas 12.03.22

I also can't get past the 5th and how to change the difficulty?