3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 12.03.22 03:07 am

Flight Ability (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

You can get wings for a horse on Darenban Island, but only when the GG level is from 30 and above. Get wings as fast as possible - save your time and speed up your gameplay.
43 Comments
Sort by:
K
KonradK 12.03.22

I'm level 47 and still no flight!! and how to get it, I have no idea (((

d
denismax 12.03.22

You go to Darenban, talk to the NPC gnome (near the collapsed balloon) and do his quest line, in the end he will take you to a flying island where there are a lot of dragons, there one of them will "tie" your wings :)

n
nestrbob 12.03.22

KonradK
Do you even read topics and forum posts?

K
KonradK 12.03.22

ha)) this dwarf gives a quest............. but that's all!!!! the quest with web silk is no longer progressing in any way (((in a conversation with an engineer there is no mention of it ((

n
nestrbob 12.03.22

KonradK
To make silk, you must have in your shelter: a scientist and an engineer, you give them 100 spider eggs and you get silk for the gnome, on the Darenban you fight with the dragon and fly with the gnome to heaven.
Spoiler

K
KonradK 12.03.22

thanks!!!!! I have everything in the shelter)) but no one talked about 100 eggs)))

n
nestrbob 12.03.22

KonradK
The gnome says about 100 eggs, you just missed it.

s
sobr21 12.03.22

Where can I get 100 eggs - the eggs in the catacombs were used by me at the very beginning; now there are 48 - from whom can I get another 52, tell me, maybe some merchant sells them in large quantities?

K
KonradK 12.03.22

fly around the islands, witches sell eggs

n
nestrbob 12.03.22

sobr21
Did you play with some spiders at the beginning of the game? I looked at myself, after the start of the game and the purchase of wings - there were 284 eggs left. Have you completed all the locations? Many have eggs.
At the very least, use a cheat. During the game, press [Shift]+[~] to bring up the console. Enter doublearmy - doubles the number of troops in the specified slot (1..5) (word space number).

s
sobr21 12.03.22

I just played a little tricky or something - the leadership of the hero at the beginning allowed me to control something like 50 spiders - I broke 50 eggs - that is, at the exit of 100 spiders they are uncontrolled, but the army of the enemy is destroyed with a bang. and at the expense of the cheat - this is a cheat on army and I don’t need an army, I need an item - spider eggs

n
nestrbob 12.03.22

sobr21
You're right, I stepped without thinking. Only undiscovered locations remain.

s
sobr21 12.03.22

In general, he opened all the islands, except for the flying one - he traveled to ALL stores of eggs of fucking spiders nowhere. . Who can tell me what can be done, maybe there is a cheat to add these eggs or in the ini file somewhere to correct something

n
nestrbob 12.03.22

sobr21
Open console and type canfly to get wings. Look at the save and pay attention to the level of GG.
Spoiler

s
sobr21 12.03.22

Damn, I don’t like cheats - but this raw beta is so underdeveloped that there is no other way - thanks friend!

d
denismax 12.03.22

You won't find eggs on the flying island either. It's easier to try artmoney, but personally I didn't manage to hack the item with him or with cheatEngine, the address is encrypted. So you need a save editor to multiply the existing ones and throw out the stale quest ones, for example :).

K
KonradK 12.03.22

I had 300 eggs in the bear island witch!!

n
nestrbob 12.03.22

denismax
All the IDs of the items in the game I found, the ID of the spider eggs spider_egg.

s
sobr21 12.03.22

KondradK Damn, that's where you were yesterday, I already wrote a cheat on the wings!!! really, after her quests, the witch on the bear island has to bring 5 ent sprouts, a potion of rage, and something else appears there 320 eggs.

g
gdn-85 12.03.22

sobr21
and where to get 5 ent sprouts, I also merged all the spider eggs at the beginning of the game, there are only 50.