3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antoha 12.03.22 03:07 am

Graphics Settings (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

I understand that it may be silly to ask this, but still ...
How to set up the game so that you can comfortably (or more or less) play. Perhaps there are some programs or something like that
Intel core i5
GTX 650
8 gigs of RAM
37 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fedmarshal 12.03.22

There you need at least 2GB of memory, with 1GB even 24 fps does not come out. I have a 650ti and no patches add fps, maybe in half a year they will bother to optimize at least something (although ... who am I kidding)

Z
Zombie_anarchist 12.03.22

No way)))
I tried everything, it's not about the settings.

Z

Fedmarshal
Minimum requirements
Spoiler OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
RAM: 6GB
graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with 2GB of video memory
Hard drive: 50GB
With 4GB 24 fps does not work, and you write about 2.

Z

Antoha
Forget about Unity buy beer! XD))))
It's still a holiday)))

D
Dayrix 12.03.22

Antoha
oh brother how do I have a vidyuha I thought it was the only one

D
Dayrix 12.03.22

ZOMBII3001
I started playing on this shit, I played the norms, albeit with lags and bugs, but farcry 4 played on ultras, only set the textures to medium because I recorded (yes, it sounds stupid, but it's true)

Z

DIGSTARBIT
I do not argue that it started.
I say that it's not about the hardware and not about the settings, this shit on all computers comes with bugs and lags.

T
TimKar 12.03.22

Antoha
download nvidia geforce experience, it will install graphics for your system.

D
Dayrix 12.03.22

ZOMBII3001 I
agree, the game is normal, but it's not the game's fault that ubisoft is messing up. Conclusion Ubisoft BURN IN HELL !!!!!

A
Antoha 12.03.22

ZOMBII3001
I don't drink. At all. I'm an athlete ))

H
HITOVIKcom 12.03.22

Antoha
play on consoles, there will be no problems with firewood cards!

A
Antoha 12.03.22

HITOVIKcom I
prefer not to spend a lot of money on games
The reason is the same as with drinking (see above)
:)

D
Denis Lysyuk 12.03.22

I already unsubscribed in another topic, how I solved the problem on my laptop, here:
I lost all friezes and braking after I changed the aspect ratio in the game settings (my screen is 16x9), I set it to 4x3, accepted it, it reset the screen resolution to horror, everything was blurry and the inscriptions were poorly readable, then I set the screen resolution to the maximum possible and that's it, the torment is over, I play without friezes and braking, by the way, who slowed down the graphics due to braking, now you can conjure with it, it has become more pliable)
Helped me a lot

H
HITOVIKcom 12.03.22

Antoha agrees
here, the prices for games are high, but I don’t worry because I don’t play everything in a row!

H
HITOVIKcom 12.03.22

Antoha
depending on how many games per month to buy on average?

A
Antoha 12.03.22

HITOVIKcom
My position is this: I'd rather go buy myself Nike shoes for 9000, a ball, a bunch of corporate uniforms than buy a PS4 / X1
Why pay for something that you can not pay for? To boost your self-esteem,
Or to have everyone around say: "Look, his PS4 HE'S COOL!!!"
And someone at this time will hit the strongest 320-degree dunks with a two-ball free kick.
That's it, that's it))

m
maks1mqa 12.03.22

Resolution: 1600x900 Turn
off vertical sync and turn it off in the Stretch tab.
Go to advanced graphics and set:
Terrain rendering: Highest
Texture quality: Low
Shadows: High
Antialiasing: FXAA
Ambient occlusion: SSAO or HBAO+
Glow: Off.
But before that, in the NVIDIA control panel, you need to select the CPU processor in the PhysX configuration and in the 3D settings control tab you poke into the program settings and select the acu.exe process there, change the settings: Set pre-prepared virtual reality frames to 2 and turn on shader caching.

L
Lexx77 12.03.22

Why is the entire resource of the video card not being used ???
Spoiler
The first half of the graphics is during the game, and it still lags. Perhaps iron has nothing to do with it, otherwise they wrote at least 3 GB, but 2 is not used either.

a
antonsyropyatov 12.03.22

In this game, drawdowns in the form of visible freezes, etc. gives not a video card, but a processor and its connection with the rest of the hardware !!! And those. If you have a core i7 4xxx plugged into a budget motherboard with shitty bus data transfer, THEN YOU WILL NOT GET HAPPINESS!!! The game gives you a chance to understand how your computer really works???
Lexx77 Vidyakha cannot pull out 100% most likely for this reason (see above). IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT A MERCEDES ENGINE INTO A PENNY AND EXPECT BALIDA RESULTS FROM THE MACHINE!!!
Everyone! Evaluate your computers as a whole!!! Doskanalno, down to the smallest detail such as the speed of the video bus, memory and processor. With what speed they can communicate with each other, not their coolness!!!

L
Lexx77 12.03.22

antonsyropyatov
Precisely i7 4770K..., but other toys really like my hardware,
Spoiler
and memory and motherboard and SSD. And it would be loaded so the radiators on the mother were heated, but they are not heated yet. And on curling irons with what speed stand???