3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antoha 12.03.22 03:07 am

Graphics Settings (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

I understand that it may be silly to ask this, but still ...
How to set up the game so that you can comfortably (or more or less) play. Perhaps there are some programs or something like that
Intel core i5
GTX 650
8 gigs of RAM
37 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonsyropyatov 12.03.22

The memory bus actually works at what speed? And the video card with what bus? On the spoiler, some show-off again! You don't understand me. Test the pancake iron under load, and do not brag about the characteristics

L
Lexx77 12.03.22

antonsyropyatov
It is the memory that has the frequency in the spoiler from Aida photo, from the test ... and where are the show-offs?

L
Lexx77 12.03.22

Sorry, not the frequency, but the bandwidth of reading from memory. Well, the goat understands that the real frequency will be 1/2 of (DDR3 1600) 800MHz.
antonsyropyatov Do you think that I have no one to show off? I didn’t leave the character in the 1st screen on purpose ...

a
antonsyropyatov 12.03.22

Lexx77
Sorry! 22638? If so, then Pts is good, then the speed of the video bus and the possibility of the mother to receive (speed)?

a
antonsyropyatov 12.03.22

H87 To be honest, I don’t even remember what the manufacturer recommended

a
antonsyropyatov 12.03.22

22638 is not the ceiling by the way for 1600 (25600), see if it really works at a speed of 1333. I usually look at the start of the device. And if yes, then set the BIOS mode to XMP. As a rule, good mothers have it!

L
Lexx77 12.03.22

antonsyropyatov
I ran this test with the game running and minimized in a hurry, the frequency seems to be also 1600/800 in hell. The memory did not drive this frequency (1600) in the BIOS and it was selected, the bars are also the same, on the process only hypertransport is enabled. That's it in the first spoiler, the use of video memory somehow confuses, and in general it can be assumed that the use of video resources only in the core is adequate to the task. Different settings also do not visually differ much, the brakes only become larger, and the use of the resource does not grow. I can assume that the game itself is written by krivorukov, either deliberately so limited, or all together.

y
yanuar 12.03.22

It seems to me, or is the resolution of many textures really not up to the mark here?? I just started playing and it's already striking. Recently I played in Far Edge 4, I could not get to the bottom of the resolution of the textures there. For example, the brickwork could be better, the pipes were generally soapy, the carpet in Versailles could also be better. In general, not so everything is in HD. I’m not a graphomaniac, why I’m writing like this I’ll explain ... at every step on every screenshot in every comment I saw / heard such a graphonnn !!!!!!! So I set myself up for a picture no worse than that of the same headlights, and even the same revelations. There, I remember the carpets were generally super clear from any distance.

L
Lexx77 12.03.22

yanuar
Correctly seems.

y
yanuar 12.03.22

Am I the only one with this blur? maybe the computer is really not enough (((
SpoilerVFL.RU - your photo hosting

m
maks1mqa 12.03.22

yanuar
CPU usage in task manager

G
G3ndalf 12.03.22

I delayed the installation of ACu for a long time, I waited for Ubisoft to finish its version. Yesterday I installed v1.4, at max settings 1080 (only textures-high and fxaa) FPS average 37 without friezes. So does everyone? Conf in profile

y
yanuar 12.03.22

G3ndalf
Look at my post a little higher, click on the screen under the spoiler, I have it like this (((everything is blurry beyond 50 meters. You can play but uncomfortable on gtx680. 20-40fps unfortunately.

S
Seller 12.03.22

I don't know what helped me. Either the higher powers decided to take pity on me, or the installation of a new Windows 10, but Assassin on it is just perfect. Gtx660 ti, AMD8350, 8 GB . FPS did not measure, everything is by eye. Textures and terrain to the max. 1600 900. Shadows are high. HBAO+. Smoothing of course had to be turned off. On Windows 8.1, I could only dream of such settings and a smooth, freeze-free game. Well, physics, of course, set the percentage and virtual memory, I set 8000-16000. Played for two hours. There was not a single frieze or jamming.
By the way, Dying light on the new Windows is also fine.

V
VladKosarev 12.03.22

Sellter
Where did you download win10 from?

S
Seller 12.03.22

VladKosarev
From the root tracker. Yes, even with the office. site is possible. It's still free for now. technical preview

g
ggame 12.03.22

how to change the graphics in the game? my tasks start right away, there is no menu