3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prfkt 12.03.22 03:07 am

I want to know your opinions (Diablo 2)

In general, another kidalovo. And, which is typical, in the role of a scammer - I ...
About a month before the reset, a clone was called. A few annihs fell on xc, and I bought one of them on credit.

The conditions are as follows: Price - 5 Lo, I give 1 Lo immediately, the rest within a month, that is, 1 Lo per week. Before the announcement of the reset, I managed to return 3 Lo. Also, I had clean ohm vex runes and 14x7 run unbroken mules. That is, in any case, even if it were very unlucky with breaking, 2 Lo would have gathered. It doesn't take much time to smash 100 mules with a fully equipped character in Eni. And here the most interesting begins. The seller is offline all the time.
For a week (or how much time has passed since the announcement until the reset) I have never seen him in the game. Although I checked every day. Yes, he does not deny that he was offline, he says he was leaving. That is, I physically did not have the opportunity to return the debt. Runks, respectively, disappeared. A couple of weeks pass from the moment of the reset, he enters my game and asks - when will you return the debt? I say what a debt, yet on the non-ladder it’s already gone, reset, that’s all. And then such an answer - what are you, if in 2011 you borrowed money, in 2012 you don’t need to return it? As a result, it turns out that in fact I did not return the debt, and all these details and trifles that he was offline and I could not return the debt in any way, he is not interested.
A compromise is proposed, to return 1 Lo instead of two.
But I, unfortunately, point-blank see no reason to go for it. Well, maybe just give Lo, based on the fact that I was given good conditions for the purchase, trusted, so to speak. Just so that the seller does not take offense at me. That is, how to pay Lo for being offline. I don’t see any of my fault that the debt was not returned, no matter how hard I tried to find it. Maybe I missed something and I'm biased in assessing the situation? ..
What would you do in my place and in the place of the seller?
Who is right and who is wrong in this situation?
34 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 12.03.22

Return on a nonladder and don't worry, or just forget it.

T
Torum. 12.03.22

prfkt
No anniha - no debt.

T
T Fox 12.03.22

Anyh on None - return the runes on None too. Only now, if you return, there will be nothing to beat you up =)

P
Patza Vats 12.03.22

So let him breed carp in the pond. You can offer him to return any of them to NL, and let him return the ladder runes to you.

T
Torum. 12.03.22

Patza Vats
Good option, by the way. And by the reaction to this proposal, it will not be difficult to determine that he is bullshit (which is already clear).

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.03.22

It was necessary to put the runes on a new account and send him a text message password. There could be no complaints after that. But this is in hindsight. And now the debt must be repaid, one way or another. Invite him to return it to none (so as not to train in vain if he refuses). If he agrees to drive over you like that, then you will have to soar non. If you can drag / smash faster on the ladder, then don’t you give a fuck about where to return the debt?
And of course, everything that you managed to ship and put on the mules in his absence, hand it over to him on the none and it will go to pay the debt.

If the proposed compromise is more profitable in terms of time than wigs on none, then drag it on the ladder, you won’t break off.

Well, or throw it and oboss - existence does not forbid.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

prfkt
Give it to him on nl, since it's his own fault that he was not online. With such a Makar, he could draw himself in a year and put him on interest.
And if he calls him a scammer, give anih, thereby annulling the deal and leaving the runes already given to him as a penalty.

k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

Debt in non-ladder, return, respectively, in the same place. The person has been offline since the announcement of the reset, his unwillingness to collect the debt is his problem. Even if you transfer the debt to the ladder, then if sclerosis does not change the soja rate of 1/6 in relation to sales on the server (we take it as a "stable" currency) - you can give it to him in the Gul East ladder of the "debt" (approximate conversion at the rate) and that's it = ).

p
prfkt 12.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
It was necessary to put the runes on a new account and send him a sms password.
So, the option is wonderful, but besides the game account, there were no contacts and no.
And of course, everything that you managed to ship and put on the mules in his absence, hand it over to him on the none and it will go to pay the debt.
Well, the whole point is that I managed to steam even more than I needed to, only there was no one to give it to ...
Well, or throw it and obosses
Well, if such an option was considered, then there was no need to create a topic.

p
prfkt 12.03.22

Rivnyanyn
Give it to him on nl, as it is his own fault that he was not online.
kiss-kiss
Debt in non-ladder, return accordingly in the same place. The person has been offline since the announcement of the reset, his unwillingness to collect the debt is his problem
. mules on the same accounts with the same names on the ladder... But, of course, if everything had survived by some miracle, no one would have wanted to accept it as a debt, what's the point of non-ladder runes now?.. And during the conversation after the reset, we never started talking about non-ladder, only the already mentioned option was offered to return Lo instead of Sur.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

prfkt
Then the kiss-kiss option is the best. Able to coalesce to Vex. In any case, even if your reputation is dear to you, you shouldn’t give more ohm, otherwise the poor mulattoes (local regulars) will simply stop respecting you))
)

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

prfkt
necro with annix merged into pvp
Isn't that the boner that fell from light traps the day before the reset?)))

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

It seems to me that the seller, as he found out about the reset, immediately decided to get rich on noble feelings. Let's just say that I consider myself an average person in terms of decency without excesses in the light side of the force, and I would not ask for a runzo in the new season. Yes, and the logic of the type if in 2011 you borrowed money, in 2012 you don’t need to return it? it is poorly applicable to e2, because in real life no one deprives everyone of their salaries, savings, jobs, apartments and, most importantly, the very purchase made with the money taken in 2011. Tsunami is that only, God forbid. In general, if the author refuses, then I will not consider him a scammer.

Spoiler Ideally, with normal people, the dialogue should have been like this:
- lol, ny davay na none verni runi
- blin, ya vseh poudalal uzhe, no mogu naparovozit za nedelku bez problem
- a, poh, zabey karo4) povezlo witay, gl
- gl hf

Q
QLinkee 12.03.22

>> What would you do in my place and in the place of the seller?
If I were you, I'd be surprised at the audacity. In place of the seller - would score.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

prfkt
So, if you think about it because of the recet, you also didn’t have time to get lucky, so give him a tip and forget about the assaults from his side.

p
prfkt 12.03.22

Episcop_moo
and I would not ask for a runtso in the new season.
Well, this for me is the main factor in making a decision. Like "treat others the way you would like them to treat you." In place of the seller in this situation, I would not ask for a refund.
In fact, the conversation with the seller was about 5 days ago, and I tried to explain my position to him as best I could and that he had no moral right to demand the return of the runes. And ended up saying that I will not return anything. But recently I told this whole topic to an "independent observer", to whom the seller complained that I owe him runes, and now the observer came to the conclusion that I should return Lo. Therefore, it became interesting whether I was biased in assessing the situation or whether the seller was wrong.

p
prfkt 12.03.22

Rivnyanyn
This is not the boner that fell from light traps the day before the reset?)))
Yes, that one.
TePoileson was called.

P
Patza Vats 12.03.22

prfkt, tell him that a group of independent observers from the forum identified him as bullshit, and there is no need to repay the debt.

T
T Fox 12.03.22

Patza Vaca
You have to repay the debt, ofk. But the TC is not obliged to refund anything on the ladder, only on none.

prfkt
Buy sur on none for hum+ ladder and return what you owe. That will be fair. If a person refuses a noladder surah, it's up to him.

P
Patza Vats 12.03.22

T-Fox, only, I'm afraid, that person needs runks not on none. :)