3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prfkt 12.03.22 03:07 am

I want to know your opinions (Diablo 2)

In general, another kidalovo. And, which is typical, in the role of a scammer - I ...
About a month before the reset, a clone was called. A few annihs fell on xc, and I bought one of them on credit.

The conditions are as follows: Price - 5 Lo, I give 1 Lo immediately, the rest within a month, that is, 1 Lo per week. Before the announcement of the reset, I managed to return 3 Lo. Also, I had clean ohm vex runes and 14x7 run unbroken mules. That is, in any case, even if it were very unlucky with breaking, 2 Lo would have gathered. It doesn't take much time to smash 100 mules with a fully equipped character in Eni. And here the most interesting begins. The seller is offline all the time.
For a week (or how much time has passed since the announcement until the reset) I have never seen him in the game. Although I checked every day. Yes, he does not deny that he was offline, he says he was leaving. That is, I physically did not have the opportunity to return the debt. Runks, respectively, disappeared. A couple of weeks pass from the moment of the reset, he enters my game and asks - when will you return the debt? I say what a debt, yet on the non-ladder it’s already gone, reset, that’s all. And then such an answer - what are you, if in 2011 you borrowed money, in 2012 you don’t need to return it? As a result, it turns out that in fact I did not return the debt, and all these details and trifles that he was offline and I could not return the debt in any way, he is not interested.
A compromise is proposed, to return 1 Lo instead of two.
But I, unfortunately, point-blank see no reason to go for it. Well, maybe just give Lo, based on the fact that I was given good conditions for the purchase, trusted, so to speak. Just so that the seller does not take offense at me. That is, how to pay Lo for being offline. I don’t see any of my fault that the debt was not returned, no matter how hard I tried to find it. Maybe I missed something and I'm biased in assessing the situation? ..
What would you do in my place and in the place of the seller?
Who is right and who is wrong in this situation?
34 Comments
Sort by:
k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

prfkt,
either a person agrees with the course of his "debt runes" for today, or he goes through the forest with his claims (also the fact of repaying the debt is not clear so that later there are no raids). Otherwise, with such cockroaches, he will return your 3 Lo in the non-ladder and demand to "return" any in the ladder =)

s
spambot575123 12.03.22

Therefore, it became interesting whether I was biased in assessing the situation or whether the seller was wrong.
Yes, there are no such concepts as "rights", "objectively assess the situation." As you wish, do so. Just keep in mind that there may be consequences.

p
prfkt 12.03.22

spambot575123
Yes, there are no such concepts as "rights", "I objectively assess the situation" - Yes, there are no probabilities and patterns.
As you wish, do so. Jah will either come up or it won't.
In any dispute, someone is right, and someone is not. Well, in more difficult situations, someone is "more" and someone is "less" right. And to figure out who and how much, you can only "objectively assess the situation."

V
Vasios 12.03.22

prfkt, why are you soaring, Boy Vatsana is talking.

There may be consequences

At the expense of consequences.
Objectively - a thing where? On NL. Well, there was. Does the seller need runes? Yes. Where? On Ladder. How? Denomination, as on NL. Greedy? And how. Need to be punished? Obviously. Here are the consequences. For him. This is so if someone needs some reasons. Any action or inaction entails something (consequences, yeah).

I want to know your opinions

Roll it like a sausage, this seller. I didn’t think, I didn’t want to assess the situation in accordance with current realities, let it now remain with the nose. Kind of like the story of the golden fish.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Just keep in mind that there may be consequences.
spambot575123, what, for example? two niggas coming with pliers? )

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

prfkt, you can tell him that a group of independent observers from the forum identified him as bullshit, and there is no need to repay the debt.
Screenshot the topic and notarize it.

k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

Obsessed
Konstantin, I think it's just that a person does not want to spoil his reputation on the XC - there are not enough people there. Remember how Anatoly howled when they drove him to the hbr (it wasn’t figs with a totally perf ethereal ondal in the corners to squint), but on the XC it’s just PPC =)

W
Woof 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
Are you still afraid of getting textbooks from me? And it's impossible to read.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.03.22

prfkt
Well, if such an option was considered, then there is no need to create a topic.
And ended up saying that I will not return anything.

VP

o
obsessed 12.03.22

kiss-kiss, obviously :-)

W
Woof 12.03.22

the most objective price of nl runes relative to the ladder is 1 to 6. So, proceed from this formula.
Honestly, you can't imagine.

k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

Donate Dobermn
to the school library, otherwise they won’t give out new ones next year =)

W
Woof 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
pens were shaking a lot while typing this?

B
Big Andrey 12.03.22

Yes, just send him and that's it ... And let this unfortunate creditor unsubscribe, I will send him too.