3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 12.03.22 03:29 am

First quest bugs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What kind of bugs did anyone have with quests that you can’t turn them in or just go through?
I'll start, perhaps, with the fact that in the prologue there is a quest "Dirty Money", and so, if you find treasures in the lair of bandits without reading the letter, ahead of time, then the quest will not be completed. Not a bad start, right? The first consequences of the open world. Who else knows what?
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVTIM 12.03.22

Kosh13
Only with a herbalist like. I won’t say for sure.))) All the quests in my head were mixed up.

J
Jamashi 12.03.22

I can’t complete treasure hunt tasks 20 pieces already saved up in almost all of them it says to read the note I read nothing happens (I played without cheats, only at the beginning of the game I racked up money using the Cheat Engine) at least replay ...

D
Dr.Hannibal_Lecturer 12.03.22

XBoy360
version 1.05 still can't talk to Vernon Roshe

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

Dr.Hannibal_Lecturer
This is called a fatal bug.

k
kadi555 12.03.22

1. Is it possible to somehow remove items from the quest section after the quest is completed, otherwise there is a lot of rubbish left?
2. In version 1.06, at one of the locations where you need to release the merchant from the cage, a bandit with a key does not spawn, meditation and moving between maps does not help.

p
pike hunter 21.10.22

In general, after going through the prologue, as I understand it, when they all spread out on all four sides, the game doesn’t load further, it hangs stupidly, but the music plays normally. into the witcher