3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prince_Saint 12.03.22 04:31 am

Ill-Gotten Gains Update (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Discussing the update "Dirty money. Part 1"

IMHO. It would be better if they fixed bugs and drove cheaters out of the game, and they just introduced the next skins of weapons, cars, clothes (a couple of hours of work in Photoshop).

Throwing out weapons was never fixed - which I didn’t like the most.
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smirn08 12.03.22

In general, with this update, quite a few bugs were fixed. Here is the full patch note: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205705358

v
virtual world 12.03.22

I don't care about patch notes, I need to download an update. But I can't download

V
VETER777 12.03.22

As partaks flew off from the left half of the body, they fly off. The same with the selected weapon. In reality, it’s already easier to throw away the excess than to turn the wheel to what you need each time. In general, the benefits are minimal, as always. New skins - no more. If nothing is done with the cheaters in the near future, then in a couple of months most of the servos will be empty

P
Prince_Saint 12.03.22

Patchnote they dashed off dabozhe)
I agree that for the 1st large-scale update - this is what you need!
I would like corrected mechanics, missions and robberies ... but everything over time - and this should be treated with understanding.

K
Kostch 12.03.22

Prince_Saint
I was sympathetic to transfers, but not to this.

K
Kirill Reshetov 12.03.22

Fixed a bug with free money on the exchange(

n
nat mih 12.03.22

Hallelujah! No ferris wheels in the middle of the city, explosions and invisible dudes. It's time for honest players. I can't even believe it. But it won't be long...

i
ice storm 12.03.22

Hello, dear gamers!)
I’ll ask you right away, don’t litter me about the fact that I’m a pirate. Yes, I didn’t buy the game, because I feel sorry for the money!
More to the point, can anyone share a link or file for the new Ill Gotten Gains DLC with me?

n
nominal 12.03.22

New dlc w current for online like.

T
Tay_Momsen 12.03.22

It's DLC for online, so you're out of luck.

S
SoulAssassinS 12.03.22

Yes, it's sad about the trunks.
So many times I wrote to them in the mail and on the forum about weapons, but they ignore.
Of course, they fixed a lot of things, judging by the patch notes, but yesterday, when I launched the game without vertical synchronization, the game still crashed after a while, of course, the dx3d error no longer crashes, of course, I’ll shamanize more, and indicate the number of cores in the Commandline 8 because HT is enabled, and more as usual, I will lower the frequencies of the video card, but I still don’t think it will work.

But I liked the Mercedes and a couple of clothes with all sorts of chains and watches. Otherwise, a waste of money ..... Left with 5 million 3 lyama, it blew on clothes and bought one car. There is no point in buying a helicopter with an airplane at all, I have bought the usual versions.
But the coloring of weapons is some norms, some are not for me.
We are waiting for part 2 and the function of selling weapons, I hope they will add it.

A
Antonius_S 12.03.22

Access to the garage on the Pacifice is still open (as I understand it, R* deliberately did this), but the ammunition was closed at the final, so stock up before the robbery!

s
san.e4ka 12.03.22

dls for online, but the transport will be alone.

v
vadim.postnikov 12.03.22

Tvorog52
Sorry, I'm sorry just because you feel sorry for holding the manufacturer

N
Nik210 12.03.22

the update changes the GTAV.exe file, which means that it needs to be hacked again. And the update is cool for online, it’s just super, it’s a pity the pirates don’t understand

c
cripple 12.03.22

Tvorog52 look
at the rutor

[
[SINISTER] 12.03.22

The online task "On the list" has not been fixed.
The task is impassable, one target does not appear on the map, although it is marked on the radar.

N
Nik210 12.03.22

[SINISTER]
on top of the billboard, there is a target

[
[SINISTER] 12.03.22

Nik210
Hmm, it happens) They hid it there, you can hardly see it.
Thanks.

_
_DooM_ 12.03.22

The readers remained the same. Today we have already handed out grandmas online.