3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prince_Saint 12.03.22 04:31 am

Ill-Gotten Gains Update (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Discussing the update "Dirty money. Part 1"

IMHO. It would be better if they fixed bugs and drove cheaters out of the game, and they just introduced the next skins of weapons, cars, clothes (a couple of hours of work in Photoshop).

Throwing out weapons was never fixed - which I didn’t like the most.
33 Comments
Sort by:
k
kosq4okk 12.03.22

)) I went into the game an hour ago, so ride around the city, farm the children on kurum. I played for a maximum of 15 minutes, after which money began to pour into the car at 10 or even 20 bags at a time, and here is the funniest thing, money was poured into everyone in the session, there was a person 30 meters away from me, 20-30 bags fell on him , in total I collected $ 29.000.000, :D I bought a whole garage of Oris, a golden plane, a helicopter, all new gear. There are 3 or 4 million left. I left the game, went for a walk, now I'm launching the game and I don't have these 4 million, but everything I bought on the spot. ))) That's how it was fortified.

N
Nik210 12.03.22

rocky patch released, social club text encoding restored

S
SanSanZ 12.03.22

A little added, but I've updated. Waiting for more, it's better than nothing.

n
nat mih 12.03.22

After the update, my character swallows a pill all the time when committing suicide. Before that, it was only in the passive, and in normal mode, he shot himself in the head with a pistol. Is it just me?

N
Nik210 12.03.22

A new T-shirt has opened, probably from a discarded box, only how to buy it. writes that this item will be available after level 1, but I have 160lvl?

Spoiler

_
_DooM_ 12.03.22

nat.mih
why kill yourself? It's a sin!

n
nat mih 12.03.22

Nik210
Yeah, glitches with these T-shirts. When I enter a new session, I always write "A new T-shirt is open ...", but it's not clear where to open / turn it on. In the wardrobe, all available clothes are open!

_DooM_
There are times when you just can't get out without suicide (thanks to kind cheaters).

_
_DooM_ 12.03.22

Have the boxes been dropped more often or have I just not paid attention to them before?

P
PRIVA 12.03.22

dirty money this is just about our cheaters on the servers))))
ahahaha they have a golden plane for 10 lyams, isn't it idiocy huh? inside you can’t see what it is but to earn a runoff and spend on this x. to ride a pegasus

P
Prince_Saint 12.03.22

_DooM_
More often. I would even say more stable. After a certain time, either a box or a car always appears in the zone.

PRIVA
Yeah, to make it easier for admins to figure out cheaters. Who bought a plane + vert - you can immediately monitor for cheats))

S
SoulAssassinS 12.03.22

And the update brought me not only joy, but also friezes, especially on the island where the fifth robbery, the "Signal" task, there are just friezes after friezes, even if you are standing still, the same garbage in the city in three places.
Regardless of graphics settings.

I noticed if you turn off SLI, then the game is more stable, but at the entire maximum fps it’s no longer 120 but 70 - 80, there are drawdowns up to 50.
It’s playable, but damn it ...... Before the patch, everything went smoothly.

P
Prince_Saint 12.03.22

ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Update: Part Two - 08.07.15

N
Nik210 12.03.22

finally opened last year's update "independence day" who did not have time to buy, buy (clothes, cars, weapons)
Spoiler