3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxbow 12.03.22 04:32 am

Easter eggs in AC4. (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Write anything you find unusual.
44 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxbow 12.03.22

In the location ,,The wreckage of Antoch'' in the main cabin, in the ship on the left, you will see a tentacle. After that, swim up to the window on the right, in the same cabin, and you will see a secret scene.

D
Dimson_62 12.03.22

Damn, the guys are tormented by these white whales, they hunt, they can’t find it, and then a giant squid took it and dragged it to the bottom to eat

m
maxbow 12.03.22

Hah ... And Greenpeace still blames Ubisoft for promoting whale hunting when the squid wet them there!

D
Dimson_62 12.03.22

In the estate, near the entrance to the bedroom, there is an assassin after the interaction, if you catch her, the screensaver turns on that she is on your bed

G
GRAFF74 12.03.22

Dimson_62
After the assassin is in bed, you approach the aunt in a red skirt near the bed, interact and she also ends up next to the assassin on the bed.)

K
Kirill Kryuchkov 12.03.22

post the video i cant find maxsbow

V
Vertebral Golem 12.03.22

I don’t know, maybe everyone knows, but Edward has a “friend”, that Jack, with his movements, is very reminiscent of Jack Sparrow

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.03.22

GRAFF74
yes yes, but it's a pity that nothing more can be done, and in general, what is all this for)

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.03.22

A-llex-A
noticed the same

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.03.22

at the beginning of the game, Abstergo employees in a conversation mention the Blum corporation, from Watch_Dogs, as well as the city of Chicago

D
D4emon712 12.03.22

At the beginning of the game at Cape Bonavista, we will sink a ship with the Aquila bow figure from the 3rd part

c
caprainbow 12.03.22

when I saw the island of Tortuga on the map, I thought that this was a reference to the Pirates, but when I arrived at the place, I didn’t find anything in common except for the name on the island :)

E
EzI05 12.03.22

In the fort of Guarico Bay there is one well where you can hear someone's voices

K
KaHa6uC-420 12.03.22

EzI05
​​Where did you find such a suit??

Y
YAD 12.03.22

You can find quite by accident the ship "Santa Barbara" under the Spanish flag. It may be a gunnery, or it may be a battleship.

y
yasava 12.03.22

DOC1423
is from delux edition. Captain Morgan costume. I ran almost the whole game in it))

r
romma793 12.03.22

Menu sounds from SC Conviction.

E
Evgen4ik94 12.03.22

DOC1423
if you have the Black Isle on your map, you will find this costume there, also pistols, sails and figurehead!

S
STBobbleGum 12.03.22

In Freedom Cry, you can find a jackdaw and a new figure from it underwater)

D
D4emon712 12.03.22

In Freedom Cry at the beginning of the game, when we need to kill the admiral, Adeval is sailing on a ship called "Victoria"