3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxbow 12.03.22 04:32 am

Easter eggs in AC4. (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Write anything you find unusual.
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
D4emon712 12.03.22

Sorry for the mistake, the ship is not called "Victoria", but "Victoire"

D
D4emon712 12.03.22

On the island of Mysterios, you can recruit 2 sailors who fight for a bottle of rum: D

g
grev_4 12.03.22

YAD
Santa Barbara (Saint Barbara) is a saint revered by the Spaniards. It was in honor of her that the same Spaniards and the city in California was named. =) That's the whole secret of the name of the ship, like any other... No Easter eggs...

D
Dr. Full Ass 12.03.22

At the beginning of the game (at Abstergo) the conversations of the workers in the lobby hint at the next part of Assassin's Creed (something related to feudal Japan)

a
aleks777789 12.03.22

Dr. Full-Ass
cheers can be with geishas mutiny!

s
stats 12.03.22

Florida island

i
in_text 12.03.22

What is the island of Florida

g
grev_4 12.03.22

stats
Tada all islands "easter eggs"))))

r
reptile75 12.03.22

I don’t know if it’s an easter egg or not, but when you exit the animus, look to the right and you will see boxes with assasins creed 4 black flag and assasins creed 3 disks, I also saw assasins creed 3 with liberation

D
Dimson_62 12.03.22

When you exit the animus for the first time at the very beginning of the game, there are a lot of things as soon as you leave the room and in the hall you immediately look to the right, then dinosaurs are generally shown on the walls on large screens, this does not mean that the next game will be like the Dino crisis and indeed why guess what the next part will be until no one announces it and no one finds out, only one thing is known that this year two games of the Assassin's Creed series will be released, one in the summer like a continuation of the fourth part <<Caribbean devils>> and in the fall, but what will be known in it only yubiks because the paths of yubiks are inscrutable

S
Synthom 12.03.22

Has anyone activated the "Thunderbolt me" cheat? All the enemies turn into stuffed rabbits on sticks, it’s cool. It seems that there was some kind of game from Yubikov with these rabbits, I don’t know such.

D
D4emon712 12.03.22

Rayman is called :)

b
barkas69 12.03.22

Synthom
screen or video can you show? - interesting

D
D4emon712 12.03.22

Here you are:)

g
grev_4 12.03.22

d4emon712
What is the walking skeleton next to Edward?

r
reptile75 12.03.22

grev_4
is a cheat that turns all jackdaw sailors into skeletons

S
Synthom 12.03.22

And Edward can drag several ladies into his bed. What he does with them there - a mystery shrouded in darkness, one can only guess, but a fact is a fact.

m
maxbow 12.03.22

Synthom
I think everyone knows what he does with them)

r
rosary 12.03.22

After hacking one of the computers, there is a recording in which the Abstergos offer the st os security program from the watch dogs game.

A
Alcatraz1 12.03.22

Dimson_62
Dino crisis)))))))