3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 01:01 am

Best Spells/Prayers in the Game (Elden Ring)

Share which spells/prayers do you think are the most useful/effective, why do you think so. And where can I find/learn them.
For example, at the moment it is most convenient for me to use the Comet enchantment - the magic of shiny stones.

This spell was found in the Lukaria Academy, in a secret room in front of the red wolf boss. Eats a lot of mana, but also hits hard.
But the spell of the full moon, which can be exchanged for the soul of Rennala, was not very pleasant. It casts for a long time, hits the area - but the radius is small. And the damage is rather weak, despite the fact that it eats a lot of mana.
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomu4 26.03.22

I changed my shoes at the very end of the game from magic to miracles. On the one hand, something is better, on the other, something is missing.
Buffs in miracles are really cool. Resistances for every taste, resistance to holy damage was very dragged on the fin.
Hill, the damage buff is also great stuff.
But the trouble with attacking spells. Dragon magic is very strong, I would put dragon breaths on a level next to azura's comet. The only thing I didn't really understand was the meaning of nominal breaths, the difference with the usual one is minimal. But all magic has a very slow and expensive cast.
Pyromancy - disgusting range, slow casting, mediocre damage
Godslayer magic - just slag
Dragonslayer magic? in short lightning - lightning spear is an excellent spell, ice lightning still didn’t go anywhere, the rest is rubbish with shitty damage and a very long cast.
The bloody swarm is a good thing, killed the chalking stupidly spamming this miracle.
And there is nothing more to highlight from the attacking miracles.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 11.04.22

Suddenly I discovered an imbo spell for myself, it kills fat, slow and healthy bastards very well-))

Spell:
Spoiler

a
azazello777 11.04.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
An analogue of deadly mercury or not?

X
Xmax1234 11.04.22

Pomu4
Then I'll add from myself about miracles:
Triple rings of light - throws three large rings of light in a wide arc, the rings linger for a couple of seconds at maximum range and then return back to the caster. The damage is very high, especially against large opponents who hit with all three rings at once, and very effective against fast opponents who like to dodge magic.

Aimed strike - Lightning from the sky, casting for a long time and not very far, but after hitting once, you can continue to strike with lightning again and again, writing out combos and increasing damage.

Giant flames will swallow you up - a huge fireball, an analogue of the Forbidden Sun and DS 2, the range is decent, the damage is huge, plus a small AoE. Against enemies with a weakness to fire, the best remedy.

Flames, incinerated them - a scattering of fire, an AoE type of attack against nimble enemies, but if the enemy is large, then he will not fall very weakly from hitting all the shells.

Gurrank Stone - Simply hurls a huge boulder that knocks down small enemies and stuns larger enemies. An extremely useful spell in particular due to the fact that it can be used sequentially in combos.

Claw of the beast - waves of dissected air, covers a decent area and deals solid damage, alas, the range is not impressive, and the diverging distance between the waves allows the enemy to elude the attack. However, the spell is quite powerful and popular.

Furious volley - a laser from the eye, hits very far and strong enough the choice of a real sniper.

Intolerable Madness is one of the best AoE spells in the game, if it weren't for Madness, it would become Ibma.

The Flame of Rage is a more simplified version of the previous one, you can’t go forward with flames escaping from your eyes, but the effect of madness is much less, which makes it easier to use.

Well, regarding the breath of dragons, the nominal names of the spells seem to be a reference to the bosses from the murder of which these spells are opened.