3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 18.03.22 01:33 am

Game Impressions (Elex 2)

The game is coming out very soon, we share our impressions of the game.
49 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 18.03.22

Judging by the streams, the same Elex, only graphene is better and animations have become better + the same problems as in the first part.

X
X_ray_83 18.03.22

gloccc
If the graphics are better and the world is bigger, already good !

G
GG4 18.03.22

X_ray_83
The world is smaller.

D
Dedcorney 18.03.22

I would like to separate the fight (strike) and action. Very annoying.

P
PIPANITO 18.03.22

In general, I liked the game. Of the minuses:
1) There are glitches, especially with flickering animations, 1 time it was, bushes and trees flickered for a minute.
2) The camera zoom is of course infuriating hard, but I'm used to it, the developers seem to have accepted the problem, they said they'll fix it.
3) You need to add sections to the interface menu, otherwise you have to scroll through the inventory all the time.
4) Character models, they clearly need to be made more alive, facial animation is also lame.
5) Dialogues, sometimes dull, have to scroll through.
Glitches with a strong subsidence of the FPS did not notice, everything is within limits, but it must be eliminated. I liked the menu for crafting weapons, they made it more complicated and interesting. The graphics are of course... nice enough, but they could do better. The jetpack has now become cooler, you can upgrade and eventually fly later, there is even a stopar in case of a fall.
Overall, it's much better than the first one.

L
Laspioff 18.03.22

Worst Game

S
Sargarus 18.03.22

Just a tin, they took a map from the first part and will change the weather, that's all. Selling under the guise of a new part.

R
Razor12345 18.03.22

In general, I like the game, I took it on the tracker so far. I thought for a long time whether to download version 1.0, but still decided.
Of the minuses, optimizon and an abundance of bugs are still expected. And these blasphemous photo-rollers at the beginning, just spoil everything.
Otherwise, everything is as I expected, a worthy continuation of Elex. Pleased with the voice acting. Someone is indignant about a similar map - for me it's even a plus, the opportunity to dabble, to see something familiar, to find out how the world has changed after the war. I'll wait until they finish it and I think you can safely take it in the incentive.

d
dima_quant 18.03.22

Already almost passed, the game turned out to be more interesting than the first part, both in terms of mechanics and gameplay.

p/s passed

b
bpyhh 18.03.22

I liked the combat system in general. Although I would like to fix something
- Remove completely somersaults and dodge like in Gothic 2 back keys
- Shields should have the ability to completely block damage from ranged weapons.

But even with such clumsy mechanics, you can defeat the enemy without somersaults and incoming damage.

a
andriylik 18.03.22

I really liked to fight with a satchel. try not standing on the ground, but fly up a little and hold RMB. it doesn't work with a two-hander, and since you, like in Japanese anime games, stupidly blink to the target and damage. cool.
though, having got hold of a good unique bow, already rushing through the sky in scrap, and so everything falls with a few shots at a stretch)
ENT is beautiful. I am very glad to meet old characters in the game. I even found Logan))) so he needs a slapstick!!! sits on a patch of sand that is not even displayed on the map. at the very bottom left of the lighthouse.
In general, a thrill.
I liked that I joined the albums, learned their useless magic (complete crap). and then joined the clerics where he learned the imb passives.
I also VERY liked to craft points of characteristics that I never had enough in the first part.
now I can wear almost everything that is in the game and this is not the limit.

l
logostramus 18.03.22

Just like with the first part, it took me an hour and dosvidos

A
Alex_Cat 18.03.22

While I'm playing, it's very sad that there are places from the first game around, which of course have been changed, but ... I would like something new. Enemies are very rarely placed, you walk straight and look for them for pumping and loot. There are no tasks for converters, they were in the first game and it was interesting. Assignments are not yet very pleasing with variability. Fighting in the sky is very interesting. Well, in general, this is the same game, but a little less interesting, although it’s probably only half gone or less ...

d
dogfox 18.03.22

Played for an hour and took it to hell. But someone buys and then sings the praises of this slag.

i
inartr86 18.03.22

Yes, the rules of the toy .. Lovers of Gothic a breath of air ..

J
Janekste 18.03.22

Surprisingly powerful story. You can't say that for the first time. Seems like complete bullshit. But then, when you talk to a couple of characters, you meet the hero's wife, and so on. The plot is starting to catch on. Powerful!

It's a pity the graphics in the game are not the same as in CGI videos. When the game started, I thought, is the graphics really cool here? Already kayfanul. And then suddenly the video ends and I see that the graphic is not even close to like in the video. The graph itself is, of course, not bad. The problem is, the cutscenes and the game seem to come from two different worlds. It would be better if the videos were made on the game engine so that there is no contrast.

Re-exploring a changed world is a pleasure. I am very glad that the location has remained the same. I've loved this since the Yakuza days. Locations in each part are the same, but there are many changes. I wish they did this more often in other games.

In general, an excellent game Elex 2. Hardcore powerful, but lame optimization. I came across an interesting bug. Pressing the "i" key crashes the game and crashes to the desktop. Otherwise, KAEF is a toy! Although I would like to have a graphic like in CGI-rollers.

T
Tony Soprano 18.03.22

Great game, damn haters!

h
hello 18.03.22

a game not without flaws, but good nonetheless.
so far, in any case, the interest in its passage outweighed the interest in the passage of Elden ring.

V
Vampiressa92 18.03.22

I'm already going a little crazy. I
took the title of operative, they offered to get new armor, but where can I get it? I found a seller of spare parts, a seller who only has the one that I already have.
They said in the research center, but where is he? I found a house with scientists for 4 rooms, but there is nothing there either

A
Ashen Few 18.03.22

I downloaded, drove ... as predicted, the piranhas could not offer anything new. At all! More like a DLC for the first game. Game design hasn't changed since the Gothic era.
"Justifying" the reasons why he had to learn everything again did not find. It's just the developer's choice. The hero is the same, but he "suddenly" forgot everything. Here is such a sclerotic. Close as it was through the ass, and remained crooked to disgrace. Combos of three light hits and one heavy hit have not gone away, except that the animations have changed. Pumping is still the same, since the time of Gothic they could not come up with anything new.

The performance is astounding.
It seems that according to the 1st part, everyone could run in and get rid of childhood diseases in the technical part of the game. But no, this is not about piranhas. We have a type of game "new", so catch all the same bugs and glitches that were in the 1st part.
Sad spectacle. Into the furnace.