3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 18.03.22 01:33 am

Castle with jug (Elden Ring)

guys how to get to this castle? the pitcher is silent...

32 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Gryxa
There is an option that through Alexander, but this is not accurate.

G
Gryxa 18.03.22

NightHawkreal pulled a
pot out of the ground (like, yes, Alexander), he said that he went home to further train his skills, that's all. he's not here

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Gryxa
He didn't go home, he's at Redmane Castle or something like that.

c
concluding 18.03.22

Gryxa
He's not silent, he kind of "grunts" :) After you "talk" to him, there should be three red inscriptions next to him, on the road. You call one by one - and if you defeat all of them - this pot will give something like. Unfortunately, I don’t remember what, there are so many things in the game, I’m already tired of remembering where I got what from.

c
concluding 18.03.22

And about "these locks", there are a couple more of them (the same display on the map). Everywhere is closed, as far as I understand, and either the possibility of entering there is hidden through a cunning quest, or, as it seems to me, this is a reserve for the future and there will be something like arenas.

G
Gryxa 18.03.22

concluding
i.e. there is no way to go there?

c
concluding 18.03.22

Gryxa
Without concept, I while did not find such possibility. But the game is full of just secrets, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a way. But it seems to me that these are still closed locations for future DLC. But this is so, an intuitive guess, nothing more.

S
Shirokyi 18.03.22

Well, or logically, everything that is shown on the map can be visited somehow

f
front6696 18.03.22

There is no way to go there. After you kill three knights of the jug using the call marks, the jug will give a talisman (similar to Havel's ring). I've been gouging these knights for two days, it's just a hemorrhoid (but at least they are not being treated) And I don't need this fucking talisman, I play as a dodger and only wear talismans for damage. Generally sad...

A
Alexey112121 18.03.22

Can you tell me how to get down to this place?

N
NoneOne2010 18.03.22

across the river siofra, descent to the grave, the ascent will be to that location with a pot

W
Wing42 18.03.22

front6696
And besides, these bums from the pot have more health and damage than some bosses. Well, plus the narrow-eyed devil didn’t think of a bonfire nearby, or at least stick Marika’s blades. In short, a dumb place, and a dumber reward.

D
Dark Stuff 18.03.22

how to get to it at all, I’ve been walking for 2 hours and don’t understand how to go down into this gorge

d
daiz 18.03.22

And how did you even get there? Jump = death, and after the crystals pass.

d
drohlon 18.03.22

front6696
2 days? O_O
They are light, I killed the first time.
But I'm really not a trickster, I have a drin that requires 50 strength. And his skill splits the ground and throws the mobs up, dropping them to the ground.
It was easy for me.

H
Harlashka 18.03.22

daiz
Through the Depths of the Siofra River only. You need to visit the fire near this location. The only way.

G
GillesDeVanz 18.03.22

daiz
river siofra tam elevator with xiphoid key

a
azazello777 18.03.22

It also seems to say that in order to get this amulet (+19% to max load), you need to kill 3 phantoms and at the same time not rest by the fire between fights...

1_AID 18.03.22

Alexey112121
or from the water from the swamp

a
azazello777 18.03.22

1_AID
No, there will be an obstacle in the gorge with a bunch of crystals that you can't pass.