3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirillradov 18.03.22 01:21 pm

How to fix the camera? (Elex 2)

It's just something ((When you start running, the camera moves away, and when you stop it approaches .. I start to feel sick after about 5 minutes of the game. I just get lost in exploring the world where I am.
How can I turn it off? I already regret that I bought the game ..
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toficozz 18.03.22

kirillradov
While it is impossible to disconnect in any way.
But in the English-language discussions on the incentive, there was infa that the developers received requests to fix this. So I think that this option will be finished in the next patch.

l
legusor 18.03.22

dudes from Piranha just don't reflect reality at all and try to repeat the first goth from twenty years ago over and over again. Well, how can an entire game studio with many years of experience in 2022 make crooked inventory, crooked controls and a crooked camera at the same time?

k
kirillradov 18.03.22

interesting, they themselves generally tried to play it for half an hour .. it’s also annoying that you need to remove the weapon in order to collect the drop

S
SGate 18.03.22

The camera is really something with something, I was looking for FOV settings, but they are stupidly absent. And how it was possible to assign a key to take an object and use it to strike. Reassigned to F, and the blow was reassigned. Has anyone actually tested the game before release?

d
dvarrr 18.03.22

here's how to move the camera away while running - https://crarena.ru/gajdy/kak-ispravit-nastroiky-fov-elex-2-na-pk/

B
Baikal 321 18.03.22

https://www.nexusmods.com/elex2/mods/16?tab=files
_

d
dvarrr 18.03.22

Baikal 321
also found this mod yesterday, set it to 65, it got much better and now you can play

k
kirillradov 18.03.22

Baikal 321
thank you so much) this is already playing normally. It would be necessary to add this mod to the files here

B
Baikal 321 18.03.22

kirillradov
I can't add)))

d
dent88 18.03.22

where to put this pak file?

B
BlackTigerTK 18.03.22

dent88
It's also written there - throw it into the ELEX2datapacked directory
. Also, be sure to turn off the Alternative game camera item in the Gameplay -> CAMERA settings

d
dvarrr 18.03.22

with the new patch 1.02 everything is fine with the camera

j
jsilverst 26.03.22

With the new patch 1.02, everything remains the same, but everything is fine with the mod.

d
dvarrr 26.03.22

jsilverst
without mod in the settings, select an alternative camera and everything will be fine