3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
harry23 18.03.22 01:40 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)

I can’t complete the mission when some Slytherin came up and told Harry to go to the Astronomy Tower where McGonnagle was waiting for him, but there Crabbe and Goyle were waiting for him, he had a fight, but the door was closed at the entrance, goats, sorry. How to open it?
61 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wnaps 18.03.22

You need to find the lever, it lies nearby. Destroy it (dissendio or whatever), carry it through the grate, collect it there (reparo) and bring it to the mechanism, then the door will open.

h
harry23 18.03.22

thanks a lot mate i will try

h
harry23 18.03.22

helped, thanks

H
Haiiro Ookami 18.03.22

and I managed to fix it first, and then throw it over the top of the grate from afar

h
harry23 18.03.22

I already regret that I passed it, it was too short

B
Brenor1234 18.03.22

Damn people help me, I can’t complete the mission where the punch must be cooked. I take it shortly after the lemon, as it is drawn, I shake the green bottle, and in a short time it will explode in order to just foam. WHAT TO DO??!! Thank you in advance.

W
Wnaps 18.03.22

Brenor1234, it foams but not much, pour it at this time. Don't shake it or it will explode.

P
PlatonOlolo 18.03.22

The kick-ass is short. The previous part was better >(

o
orgasmus 18.03.22

Passed the whole game. Collected all icons. Got all the tokens. If you have questions, ask.

o
orgasmus 18.03.22

A few clarifying points on the game at once, if someone did not understand.
It is better to collect badges immediately, so as not to scour later. Use Nick's help always! During the game, he will take you to all places and you will collect all the badges. Then you don't have to go looking. You need to rummage through the dungeon thoroughly - there is a maximum of them. To collect badges, you need to pick up these glowing large icons everywhere, but for now it's better not to bother with small ones. They need to be collected around 25000. It is better to save them for later.
Icons can be knocked off the walls with objects that are either nearby or nearby. Sometimes they are allowed to be dragged from afar. In general, you won't have to search for a long time.
Of the most cunning: knights who have badges in their hands, badges hidden behind the web, which are usually barely visible. From entertaining - icons that go astray if running past the carpet hanging in the middle of the aisle, shake each one (press the spacebar before reaching it or it will be too late). The badge hangs on the last rug.
There are many places where you need to raise the icon with a spell in the air and throw it by pushing it forward while holding the left mouse button, then also pick up the fragments, drag it out and repair it right next to you. Don't forget fireworks. They also have icons. There are also those that hide behind vines and lie in the grass. They are always visible.
The remaining icons are hidden in tasks next to the lions. Where there is a lion, there is either a person who will ask you for something, or two arguing. One of them is a slug that will have to break in.
Everything with icons. Now potions. Potions are best brewed slowly. If it's hard - there is someone's good debut trainer +3 on the site. With it, you can have mini-badges and freeze the time that remains until the moment of losing the potion.
The main thing in potions is not to overdo it with pouring the potion. Rating "good" is given for all sorts of little things. Grade "excellent" for pouring potions. Neither good nor excellent - if the potions were poured or mixed and smoke went out. The main thing here is not to rush. Add a drop, do not break the connection of successful actions in a row and get more points. The remaining time is not essential, although sometimes it saves. The main thing is "excellent" and the chain, which is better not to be interrupted.
As for the token - brew in less than 35 seconds - it's easy to do on the second potion.
Now Quidditch.
It's got bludgers, those bullshit targets. You don't need them. They slow down for a fraction of a second, but they themselves do not give anything. The main thing is the rings and you need to hit them exactly. Not on the edge, but in the ring. This is an "excellent" rating. "Good" if you just touch the ring. "Excellent" marks are, as usual, very important, but in Quidditch it's usually the last, say 5 rings that count, because they give time. Those same 2000 that will make you a better result. It is also important not to break the chain of rings that you have even touched. Better fly the whole game without losing a single ring. Practice hitting the bull's-eye. In the last three games, this is very important.
As for interfering players, it is better not to knock them down with all your mass, but simply push them slightly by pressing the left mouse pedal closer to the ring. No aggression. You are worse off. They fly according to the game plan, but you have more freedom. If you want to lose, it's easy to do so.
Whether you touch the walls of the stadium or not, basically only once - until you get the appropriate token.
When hitting the rings, the main thing is not to gape and not concentrate only on the ring. An opponent can suddenly fly up and evade you from the ring, sometimes completely push you away.
To lose 6 times in a row for a token, simply do not touch the rings. The color of the rings shows how much time is left. Red - time is running out. But don't panic. There are 10 seconds. 6 replays after losing, then win and the token is yours.
Duels. At first, it is better to hammer with expeliarmus. In duels, a normal spell gives almost no points. I had somehow 46 "good" (I made money on a protego - I trained). What's the point?
Then you need to use only a powerful spell to attack for the rest of the game. It is important to collect badges during the game - they will increase the number of health balls to 10 large ones.
The best tactics of the game are dodges and the spells needed to score "excellent". It’s only worth evading after you see what flies where.
Expelliarmus spells and the rest are also reflected, only the protego must have time to reach the disclosure and when the spell hits it, it will be reflected.
As with the whole game, the main advice is: don't panic. The game is very simple. Like all life, like everything in this world.

k
kestn 18.03.22

Tell me, pliz, where to cook rowan broth?

o
orgasmus 18.03.22

Where and usually: in the Potions club, where herbology is. If this is the main task - press N and Nick will take you a shortcut. If optional, then in the main menu Where... indicate this place and it will lead you there.
By the way, a complex potion - a lot of foaming solutions.

k
kestn 18.03.22

there is no recipe

o
orgasmus 18.03.22

kestn go through the story of the game to the end - everything will be fine.

k
kestn 18.03.22

Thank you, the game is over :)

m
margar 18.03.22

I can not brew a rowan potion in any way !!!! No one talks in the greenhouse!!! I brewed all the potions from the board! What to do prompt!!!!!!

c
covi 18.03.22

I can’t brew reduction potions in any way?

s
storm153 18.03.22

kind people, help me, please.... I got stuck at the very beginning... the gates to Hogwarts don't open at all, after being late... what needs to be done to open them and let them through? (((thanks in advance...

S
Suzy 18.03.22

I have items can not rise above a meter probably. and these shields are high. how to hit them???

S
Suzy 18.03.22

storm153: try summoning nick. press N