3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flubberman 18.03.22 02:51 pm

March 10 Update (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

As I understand it, I'm not the only one who doesn't have today's supplement? in the game through the store does not enter - writes an error, the version of the ultimate on the PC
26 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 18.03.22

flubberman the
Russian store was turned off for those who pre-ordered, the money was returned

M
Marsj 18.03.22

try vpn.
Spoilerhttps://forums.playground.ru/main/ubisoft_connect_perestal_rabotat_v_rossii-1010845/#lastreply

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

Ely Maze
Bought the day before the store shutdown - there is DLC. Maybe then they will drink

W
Wolf Mercenary 18.03.22

I pre-ordered the add-on on PC as soon as it became available, as well as the Siege season.
With the advent of the mess, nothing was taken away, there is access to what was bought, now the game has downloaded 70 GB,
20 minutes of the game is normal.

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

Wolf Mercenary
70? I have about 30 or even less

A
Alexey Kayander 18.03.22

How to find it in the game? I have the ultimate edition since the day the game was released, some kind of download was at the end of February.

M
Marsj 18.03.22

Alexey Kayander
Through the shop. Ragnarok is like a separate game.

f
flubberman 18.03.22

Marsj
What a separate, this dls. Aleksey
Kayander
_

f
flubberman 18.03.22

Aleksey Kayander The
mission should appear in the game automatically, but apparently you will have to try it through vpn

A
Alexey Kayander 18.03.22

In the morning I went through vpn to uplay, there were no additional downloads. I haven't tried the vpn game itself. In the evening I will be at home, I will shaman

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Aleksey Kayander
And how to launch the Yubi launcher via vpn to try to get around this nonsense of unavailability of game purchases and buy the game ???

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Launch VPN, then launcher, shop plows. Another thing is how to buy the game...

Alexey Kayander
In the main menu, enter the new game, there you will immediately have a choice - Valhalla or Ragnarok. As for the smooth transition to Ragnarok in the main game - xs, little has passed so far. I don’t know, maybe with him the same principle as with Atlantis in the Odyssey. Or not ...

Although, if you didn’t download anything, then this is not very good

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

BDmitriy
When I go to epic games store I plow. It's just that the point where to buy the game is already written that it is not available.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

BDmitriy
This is without VPN. So I think if you download some free vpn enku, then this item will be unlocked? Do not you know?

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

MOUSE lapwing
This is Epic. I'm talking about Uplay. I don't have EGS, I can't say anything

. I have two VPNs: Freedom and Avira. The first has a 5-day trial, it must be "re-realized" after these days. But it will not work with Russian IP. Therefore, the second VPN (Avira) is turned on and the trial is reset on Freedom. Why not just use Avira? It has a limit of up to 3 GB, you have to manually reset traffic

M
Marsj 18.03.22

BDmitriy
There is also Windscribe.

E
Elidias 18.03.22

You have to buy DLC even if you have an ultimate edition.

A
Arevac 18.03.22

Vpn will be the prices of the country that you put, no?
Or you can just use the unlocker for all add-ons.

A
Alexey Kajander 18.03.22

Isn't Elidias included
in the season?

E
Ely Maze 18.03.22

Alexey Cajander
no if you have both druids and paris, then ragnarok was not included in the deal