3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chel111 18.03.22 05:31 pm

Need Help (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Help me please. I have GTA 5 lag and because of this I am not very comfortable playing. It lags not in the sense that I have a weak iron, but the GTA itself is stupid. In general, let's move on to the first problem. 1. Shopping. When I buy something after that, it writes "transaction verification" (like so, I don't remember exactly) writes well, and writes yes? But I have this check for 20 seconds, and I can't do anything. 2. Calls. I can get through to the Mechanic, or the same Lester, only every other time, and when I call the Assistant, I generally write that the Subscriber is busy, and I can only get through 5 times. 3. Mistakes. (THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING) After buying the Base, I can be thrown out to follow some player at any moment, and then thrown out of the session altogether. AND SO EVERY TIME. Any time! I'm driving quietly in a car, and a black screen, at the bottom left writes GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE and then throws to follow some player, and then the departure from the session. Also, at absolutely any moment, it can be thrown out of the session for the following reason: Unable to connect to the group's game session. PS I tried to reinstall the game. Did not help. If it's important Launcher where you bought the EpicGames game. GTA players, I beg you to help you.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grek028 18.03.22

played 1000 hours 500 of them played in loading screens

R
RPOCLABB 18.03.22

"After buying the Base, I can be thrown at absolutely any moment to follow some player, and then even kicked out of the session. AND THIS IS EVERY TIME. At any moment! then he throws out to follow some player, and then he crashes out of the session. Also, at absolutely any moment, he can be kicked out of the session for the following reason: Unable to connect to the group's game session."

So it's been like this for a couple of days now, softers are naughty because of the situation in the world, you just have to wait until the Rocky fix is ​​rolled out.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Chel111
And how do you like it??? I went into the game a week ago and I'm waiting for the loading screen to pass. Waited 55 minutes with the cat for the card to appear!!!!! 55 minutes Carl!!! It usually goes away in 3 fucking minutes!! And so several times already! It all started with this pandemonium in the world!!! Played 3000 hours online. And 9000 hours online in Dogs 2. And 1500 hours in Redemschen 2. This has never happened in dogs and rdr2. For yubiki monitor the situation in the world. I haven't opened rdr2 yet. I haven't been there for two weeks. While Pokemon in GTA 5 in the morning before work. But fucking wait an hour with the cat until the download is over, it's a mess. In any case, America and Europe are to blame for everything !!! Travel and products in the price of tin, as they have risen. Cat food has doubled in price and now .... la (( still wait an hour for this download in GTA 5. Stop this planet, I'll get off !!!!!

d
demothen 18.03.22

Chel111
In invitation sessions, for friends, this trick doesn't seem to work, I only get invitations to the game from random players that I don't have in my friends.