3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monartov 18.03.22 06:35 pm

asrock b450/1600x/blue screens help

Hello. In October, a friend gave ryazhenka and a Geil bar, bought an ASRock B450M Pro4 motherboard for it, and there is a patriot screen bar, I did it at 3.9, the voltage was 1.37000, I didn’t touch anything, I threw the memory into hmp 3200 everything started, everything worked until yesterday. Blue screens and stop screens flew, the computer went off, made 3 squeaks, turned on without overclocking and with 8GB of memory, with an additional reserve of 8GB, poked the bars back and forth, 2133 started on the drain, then it seemed like with overclocking everything turned on again, a little bit drove the tests and left to sleep, today the same picture sat down again, stop screens and blue screens, google codes the first reason is something with memory, while like aid and a meme test, I turn on nothing, I’ll literally play for 5 minutes and immediately catch blue screen. Tried to turn on with 1 bar of a patriot, went into the game, flew out of it and again blue screen, either I ditched something, or I don’t know what to do and where to go. Periodic attempts to set memory above 2133 end with 3 squeaks, a hint of problems with geil? It starts at the lowest frequency, but lasts no longer than 10 minutes

44 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monartov 18.03.22

VETER15
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth :) and the budget was only for the mother under the percentage and 1 more bar

M
Monartov 18.03.22

I checked two bars, there were no errors, I went to drive through the guides, even the system didn’t start at all, either immediately blue, then on the desktop, I launched hmp for nothing,
I’ll already monitor stability

M
Monartov 18.03.22

Installed another chipset driver just in case

D
Deshang 18.03.22

Monartov By
setting xmp, you synchronized only the main timings, but the secondary and tertiary ones on the screenshots differ in some places by 1-2 cycles, and this may well lead to errors and blue screens. Especially striking is tRC, which is quite critical when setting up memory. Also, your Geil bar is rather weak. this is one of the first ddr4.
Set manually absolutely all the timings so that they become the same for both bars. You can make according to my template - where there is no red, put what is written

M
Monartov 18.03.22

Deshang
According to your data, something immediately falls into the blue screen, or do I need to repeat all the lines directly? interestingly, they do not always copy the values ​​​​from the BIOS exactly

M
Monartov 18.03.22

It's scary to touch this memory

D
Deshang 18.03.22

Monartov needs everything. Yes, setting up the RAM itself is not fast when you practice for the first time, and in addition, you have completely different levels.

After setting, test the program testmem5. If there are errors, then set the first timings like this:
cl = 16 , rcdwr/rd / rp = 19 , ras = 38 , rc = 60

So in theory it will be stable, and then you have to look further.

M
Monartov 18.03.22

Deshang
In bullshit, after two days without errors. turned on the computer today, it didn’t immediately start, gave 3 beeps, twisted all sorts of items, set everything manually still gave a blue screen / 3 beeps and reset overclocking / right now I set hmp some parameters manually, turned on like, I’ll try with a testmem

M
Monartov 18.03.22

Weird shit is happening. something is missing somewhere

M
Monartov 18.03.22

The stop screen happened on the testmeme, I looked that I had the GDM PDM functions turned on, judging by the Internet, it is advisable to turn them off to overclock

M
Monartov 18.03.22

Can you try AMD Calculator?

J
John14b 18.03.22

Monartov
Just do not suffer, but reduce the frequency to 3066Mhz. I also took 3200 bars on the First Corn 1700, but the frequency was not stable) What I just didn’t do and eventually rolled back a step, two in frequency. Try 16 16 16 16 @ 32 for starters, leave all others on auto. One is samsung and the other is spectec. Change proc ODT to 53, enable GDM. Change Block: RTT NOM, RTT_WR and RTT_PARk download a different calculator and see I don't know what are the parameters for peer memory. You can change the CAD Bus to 20 20 20 20. Check the memory voltage in the calculator. Slots are necessarily 2 and 4 a2 and b2. Look at the overclocking possibilities of each bar of the bar separately. Which one lends itself worse to overclocking, stick it closer to the processor, i.e. in slot 2, and which is better in slot 4.
Spoilerhttps://www.techpowerup.com/download/ryzen-dram-calculator/

M
Monartov 18.03.22

Right now it doesn’t even start on the drain, it throws one bar into the hardware reserve, just got some kind of tin

M
Monartov 18.03.22

And somehow, for any change in the BIOS from memory, it gives 3 squeaks even

M
Monartov 18.03.22

Has ceased to turn on with the viper bar at all

M
Monartov 18.03.22

I put the geil turned on the computer - it turned on, put it in the 4th slot of the viper, it turned on immediately, the memory shows 16, in stock

M
Monartov 18.03.22

I just changed the frequency to 2666, I turned on the tests

M
Monartov 18.03.22

Immediately stop the screen on the memtest and again discard one bar

J
John14b 18.03.22

Monartov
You throw off the pictures of the bios settings of the memory and voltage here, so that it is clear what your settings are. That will help you faster.

M
Monartov 18.03.22

John14b Right
now I put my two bars in the computer at 6700k, they turned on at 2400, the testmem lasted a minute and the computer went into a stop screen, put myself back in 2-4 slots, 3 squeaks at once and started like this, it’s just that the viper dies the bar