3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monartov 18.03.22 06:35 pm

asrock b450/1600x/blue screens help

Hello. In October, a friend gave ryazhenka and a Geil bar, bought an ASRock B450M Pro4 motherboard for it, and there is a patriot screen bar, I did it at 3.9, the voltage was 1.37000, I didn’t touch anything, I threw the memory into hmp 3200 everything started, everything worked until yesterday. Blue screens and stop screens flew, the computer went off, made 3 squeaks, turned on without overclocking and with 8GB of memory, with an additional reserve of 8GB, poked the bars back and forth, 2133 started on the drain, then it seemed like with overclocking everything turned on again, a little bit drove the tests and left to sleep, today the same picture sat down again, stop screens and blue screens, google codes the first reason is something with memory, while like aid and a meme test, I turn on nothing, I’ll literally play for 5 minutes and immediately catch blue screen. Tried to turn on with 1 bar of a patriot, went into the game, flew out of it and again blue screen, either I ditched something, or I don’t know what to do and where to go. Periodic attempts to set memory above 2133 end with 3 squeaks, a hint of problems with geil? It starts at the lowest frequency, but lasts no longer than 10 minutes

44 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monartov 18.03.22

M
Monartov 18.03.22

M
Monartov 18.03.22

She bought a new one for half a year, I don’t know what to sin already

J
John14b 18.03.22

Monartov
throw off photos of voltage and memory settings (not from Windows, but in BIOS) on your b450m pro4 board.