3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitosik1488 18.03.22 06:35 pm

Just like that, fps drops to 20-30 fps (Far Cry 6)

After a while, the FPS in the game drops to 20-30 frames when entering the arsenal and sometimes the map, only restarting the game helps.
I also noticed that in all games I have a power consumption of 70-75 watts and only in the far edge the card consumes from 52-60 watts and, accordingly, the card warms up to a maximum of 65 degrees, when the FPS sags, it consumes 33-40 watts.
graphics card gtx 1650
percent i7 3770
RAM 16 GB
Last firewood, percent is not heated 60-65 degrees
75 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 17.11.22

ShadowM88
no one will rivet any patches for you already, the game is normally optimized, I played it on i7-5960x, 64gb ram, rtx 2080s in 4k with amd fsr to ultra quality and there were no problems, I changed the card to 6900xt and play native in 4k on ultras is even better than on 2080s, no problems at all. So go ahead for an upgrade of iron
Spoiler

K
Kartonkratos 17.11.22

ShadowM88
Why are you writing this to me? I had no problems with the game at all! then jeka432 has problems with it and not me!

S
ShadowM88 17.11.22

Palych Rokov
They messed them up and fix them. Optimization of the norms up to a certain point, the memory leak was still in the 4th and it was quickly corrected. Right there sit rukozhopy from the Toronto branch. Don't write nonsense.

S
ShadowM88 17.11.22

Kartonkratos
The key word was not. Now consider that everyone.

S
ShadowM88 17.11.22

jeka432
I'll write one of these days.

K
Kartonkratos 17.11.22

ShadowM88
Was not and is not present!

P
Palych Rokov 17.11.22

ShadowM88 wrote:
Optimization of norms up to a certain point, the memory leak was still in the 4th and it was quickly corrected. Right there sit rukozhopy from the Toronto branch. Don't write nonsense.
I'm doing fine, others are fine, you have problems, I even threw off the vidos to confirm that there are no problems with the game. Yes, it eats up to 12.5GB of video memory in 4k and about 15GB of RAM, but this is the limit, it doesn’t eat higher, so there is no leak. Here in the uncharted there is a real leak, when I reserve 37GB of RAM, and one unsubscribed that he had 80 GB of havalo opera, this is a real leak

S
ShadowM88 17.11.22

Palych Rokov
What do I need these videos for, you play it for 4.5 hours. Go to the map screen, equipment. I'm not the only one, many have the same. There are tons of videos on YouTube.

S
ShadowM88 17.11.22

Kartonkratos
Well, of course, if you play for an hour, then of course everything is ok.

K
Kartonkratos 17.11.22

ShadowM88 Of
course what? not at what hour, I played and more time! at ultra settings and even with tracing enabled! without any upscales such as fsr, and there was nothing to lag even after more than two hours! Just because you have a problem, others don't have to have it too.

P
Palych Rokov 17.11.22

ShadowM88 wrote:
What are these videos for me, you play it for 4.5 hours. Go to the map screen, equipment. I'm not the only one, many have the same. There are tons of videos on YouTube.
Uncle, I played about 50 hours of the game and played 5-6 hours in a row

S
ShadowM88 17.11.22

Palych Rokov
Played the other day? But nothing that not only here on the forum there are a lot of topics about this, but on the Yubi forum?

j
jeka432 17.11.22

Palych Rokov
are you Ebobo? I wrote that on px 580 on 4 GB I played on the release with FRS on ultras - the FPS is excellent, as it is now, then I went through% 30 of the game, now I can’t play, because like many, there are problems with the game after 15 -ty minutes of the game, namely, the FPS drops for no reason, the video memory is loaded at 3200, instead of 4000 as usual (well, this is garbage, that's not even the point, I said what the main problem is)

P
Palych Rokov 17.11.22

ShadowM88 , of
course, sit on calculators and create topics with problems. I played it about two weeks ago, there have been no updates since then, my game is ugly in yubistor

S
ShadowM88 17.11.22

Palych Rokov
Hey, they are sitting on calculators!? If you don't know something for sure, then shut up. This is first. Secondly, the game is ugly. Thirdly, all games are running fine, the same Rdr2 flies. Hell, the new Plug Tail is doing quite well and the graphics are way better. I repeat to you once again, go to the yubi forum and there you will personally see that users with powerful hardware also suffer from the same leaks. If the PC was weak, it would initially pull the game poorly, but not after a while. Boiled up!!!!

j
jeka432 17.11.22

ShadowM88
, don't pay attention to d0dika, he said a hundred times that the game started working badly from after the last patches, but this, even on the release, everything is super

Z
ZKRIKIZ 17.11.22

ShadowM88 is
shorter than hd textures didn’t help,
I turned them off and anyway after 40 minutes
the same garbage is repeated
first normally 60+ frames
then
a map or a new mission
and again 20-25 frames
I played a pirate and there were endless downloads
not a game but a solid problem damn it !

Z
ZKRIKIZ 17.11.22

I bought offline activation, maybe
a patch was released on litsuhe and there is no such thing
or is it still there?

P
Palych Rokov 17.11.22

ShadowM88
ShadowM88 wrote:
Hey, sitting on calculators!? If you don't know something for sure, then shut up.
I know in iron much more sick than you, for starters, you should at least specify your specs in detail.
ShadowM88 wrote:
Thirdly, all games are running fine, the same Rdr2 flies. Hell, the new Plug Tail is doing quite well and the graphics are way better.
The concept of flying is very subjective, for those who have a calculator and 30 frames, the flight is normal and RDR2, it simply cannot fly on your, apparently, bucket, by definition, because just RDR 2, a very demanding toy
ShadowM88 wrote:
I repeat to you once again, go to the yubi forum and there you will personally see that users with powerful hardware also suffer from the same leaks. If the PC was weak, it would initially pull the game poorly, but not after a while.
Why should I read the forums of all woodpeckers who either sit on some kind of low-end or cannot set up a normal PC. My game is going fine, I just played for about an hour, there are no problems, it takes about 12GB of video memory and under 14.5 operas. The game has a huge open world and the map opens up more and more as you progress, so what you played at first was normal, then as you progress, there may not be enough RAM, maybe video memory, and lags begin

P
Palych Rokov 17.11.22

jeka432 wrote:
don't pay attention to d0dika, he said a hundred times that the game started working badly from after the last patches, but this, even on release, everything is super
on normal hardware, there are no problems, the game is very voracious for RAM and video memory, if you have there are not enough of them, then there will be problems