3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitosik1488 18.03.22 06:35 pm

Just like that, fps drops to 20-30 fps (Far Cry 6)

After a while, the FPS in the game drops to 20-30 frames when entering the arsenal and sometimes the map, only restarting the game helps.
I also noticed that in all games I have a power consumption of 70-75 watts and only in the far edge the card consumes from 52-60 watts and, accordingly, the card warms up to a maximum of 65 degrees, when the FPS sags, it consumes 33-40 watts.
graphics card gtx 1650
percent i7 3770
RAM 16 GB
Last firewood, percent is not heated 60-65 degrees
75 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeka432 17.11.22

Denis Kyokushin
so I have it

j
jeka432 17.11.22

TopPCGamer
now has many full HD, why the hell should I spend that kind of money on a 4k monitor when I don’t need it at all? There is a war going on in my country, you won’t spend much on a PC yet, the car still needs to be repaired

T
TopPCGamer 17.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Why is 1080p sloppy?
Because 1080p resolution was relevant 10-12 years ago, monitors with support for 2560 * 1440 began to come out in the year 2010 or even earlier.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Let's say if a monique is 22" with a tiny pixel in 1080p, then you don't need to unscrew the anti-aliasing, you will see the difference in the minuscule, and in some games you will get soap instead of anti-aliasing
Are you pinning? The monitor is generally a thing that cannot be saved on and the monitor must be good. I remember those years when people really sat behind 15 "convex CRT monitors, if a CRT with a flat screen and 17", then it was considered almost chic. The coolest guys used 19d TFT flat ones, it was all the rage. But my brother "communized" me from work like a decommissioned Dell monitor for 27d, flat, huge, contrast, richness of colors, it was something in general, even at 75Hz. Since then, I have always bought huge monitors and have been trying to play at 3840*2160 for a long time, so I change top cards as soon as they come out.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
4K has been sold for a hundred years, but it still won't work, because it's expensive.
What is expensive? With mining, the cards went up in price, but it was only for the 30th series that the prices began to bite, I was still glad that I grabbed for 230t, but when it came out, it cost around 130t. And before mining, even with an average income, you can already switch to 4k. People always bought 4k Monicas and top cards also scattered like pies. A monitor within half a hour, a thing that will last 8 years, total 50000/8=6250 per year the price of pleasure. Can't save 50t in a year? Quit your job then, you're just wasting your time there. Top-end video cards cost between 700-800 dollars from generation to generation, with the release of the 2080ti there was a leapfrog with prices, rivers for it. the price was 1200 and this is before the mining boom. Spending 800 bucks and playing for 3 years without problems on a top card was about nothing, I never understood people who bought shitty shit. It eventually came out
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And why the hell do you need to enable DLSS and FSR if the card is powerful and expensive???
Even a powerful card can not pull out, there are projects that are made for growth, if you turn on the rays in 4k, then 3090 sometimes can’t cope without dlss, but there are games where it pulls back to 4k even without rays. And although all these chips do not improve the graphics, but let's say 4k with dlss looks better relative to pure 1440p and even more so 1080p.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
Because 1080p was up to date 10-12 years ago
It will be up to date as long as it's available.
TopPCGamer wrote:
2560*1440 monitors started coming out in 2010 or even earlier.
So what? At that time, not all players could afford to play even in FHD. I had a monitor at that time 1680x1050.
TopPCGamer wrote:
that's why I change top cards as soon as they come out.
How many games can you play on these tops?
TopPCGamer wrote:
What is expensive?
Change the card every 2-3 years under 4K.
TopPCGamer wrote:
I was still happy that I grabbed 230t
If the money is tight, I could grab 3090 for 520k. I grabbed RX588 for 18800r
TopPCGamer wrote:
And before mining, even with an average income, you can already switch to 4k
It is possible, but not necessary.
TopPCGamer wrote: A
monitor within half a hour, a thing that will last 8 years I
have a monitor for 7000 rubles from 2007 to 2014 served $800 for a card and I won't. RX588 is the most expensive card I've bought in 15 years of PC gaming. I still play games and enjoy it TopPCGamer wrote: Even a powerful card can't pull

Why buy it if it can't??? 🤦‍♂️
TopPCGamer wrote:
if you turn on the rays in 4k, then 3090 sometimes can’t cope without dlss
Let this 3090 roll like a sausage along Malaya Spasskaya), even if you pay a wad of money for it, you won’t be able to play comfortably
TopPCGamer wrote:
but let’s say 4k with dlss it looks better with respect to pure 1440p and even more so 1080p.
Buy 3090 for 230k and enjoy 4k upscale🤦‍♂️

S
ShadowM88 17.11.22

Denis Kyokushin</ it's pointless to explain to them.

P
Palych Rokov 17.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Budget is folk, but 1060 remains popular. You only have 6950XT far from folk.
1060, like your 588, you could immediately put it in a bag and throw it in the trash after purchase, I already told you that this is not a video card, you threw out 18t for it, when you could take 1080ti for 45 in those days, so you would be on it in full hd, I would play all modern games on ultras practically, and not in the trash of 15 years ago. You just count, saved some 27t. I would collect 4 more months of money, I would save 6 oblique a month and take a normal card, I don’t believe that you are so flawed that you couldn’t save 27 pieces in 4-5 months, but you decided to save money and threw the loot into the abyss . Bottom line - a bunch of games stupidly pass you by or 25-30 fps at the minimum. This is not economy, this is banal stupidity and stupidity. I never buy a cheap crap at all in my life than buying a cheap one right here and now,

T
TopPCGamer 17.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
So what? At that time, not all players could afford to play even in FHD. I had a monitor at that time 1680x1050.
Are you racing? Or even like a church mouse? In 2008, you could still easily buy a 1080p monitor with a good diagonal and hertz
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
How many games can you play on these tops?
You can pass everything if you leave everything, but I can afford to feel and play all the latest games
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Change the card every 2-3 years under 4K.
Once every two years, spend 2000 USD. this is a feasible waste, it's not 100t and not lam
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I had a monique for 7000r from 2007 to 2014
Well, it's not about how much it will serve, but what is the use of the subject and what are its consumer qualities
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I never gave $ 800 for a card and I will not. The RX588 is the most expensive card I've bought in 15 years of PC gaming.
You're some strange guy, you need to ride and carry sleds. If you don’t give money for a video card, then you won’t play games, 588 is the most expensive)))) Scream, this is consumer goods that AMD made, the same as 1063/1066. So, probably so that the psi slot does not gather dust
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Why buy it if it can't??? 🤦‍♂️
It's not the map that it can't, but the programmers who make the game this way
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Then let this 3090 roll like a sausage along Malaya Spasskaya), even if you can’t play with comfort by giving a wad of money for it.
The card was not bought for games, games are secondary. Built-in codecs, where cores and high computing capabilities for little money relative to professional solutions, allow the card to be used in video editing and editing. Games are so, sometimes take a break from work
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Buy 3090 for 230k and admire the upscale in 4k🤦‍♂️
She paid off for me for 230 tons in 2 months, so I don’t worry much. Of course, if I threw out 230t or 300t purely for the sake of toys, and then it began to cost 120-130, or as someone wrote here, I snatched it for 80, then of course I would probably go to shit. I plan to transfer to 4090 as well, it is even better there in terms of working in Adobe, DaVinci, etc. environments. The only thing that confuses me is the frequent cases of power burnouts, and 150t for a top card can generally be said for free

ShadowM88
No, it's just that not everyone has Bichevian thinking like you

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
when it was possible to take 1080ti for 45 in those days.
This is expensive for a card.
Palych Rokov wrote:
and not in the trash 15 years ago
I almost finished with The Witcher 1. Soon I will continue The Witcher 2)
Spoiler
Palych Rokov wrote:
I would play all modern games on ultras practically
But I play anyway. By the way, it's going very well
Palych Rokov wrote:
You just count, saved some 27t.
I'll spend these 27t later, in 5-7 years, when I finish playing the old games.
Palych Rokov wrote:
but you decided to save money and threw the loot into the abyss
. Money flew into the abyss when choosing a thermal interface.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Bottom line - a lot of games stupidly pass you by or 25-30 fps at minimum wages They won't go anywhere, everything
that will be interesting to me will remain for later

TopPCGamer I can afford to play all the latest games. That’s where you had to start, that you are not a player, you are a tentacle of games. And I just play, I want to play, I want to enjoy the passage Spoiler And I have a lot of such games that the RX588 will shovel for 18800r

T
TopPCGamer 17.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
That's where you had to start, that you're not a player, you're a tentacle of games. And I'm just playing, I want to yell, I want to enjoy the passage
. people who are not accustomed to keep up with the times. You are one of them, something that some have long digested and let down on a push, like you just chew. Do not take it personally, but reconsider - probably you are not doing that in your life.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And I have a lot of such games that RX588 will shovel for 18800r
Yeah, I'll see how you play it in Evil West, Atomic Heart, Stalker 2 and a bunch of games on Unreal Engine 5, this map even from the latest graphics game does not pull the same parkour DL2, the latest WD, Uncharted, A plaque Tale Requiem, Guardians of Galaxy. I rummaged through the bowels of YouTube with a special tool, I can’t even draw out the minimum salary. This is so offhand, what I went through from the last one, don’t even talk about 30-35 frames, I don’t understand how you can play with such brakes

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
Don't take it personally, but reconsider - maybe you're doing
the wrong thing in life Yes, I somehow fell into a voluntary victim of marketing. If everything works, why change something???
TopPCGamer wrote:
Yeah, I'll see how you play Evil West, Atomic Heart, Stalker 2 and a bunch of Unreal Engine 5 games on
it. If I like something from this list, then in 5-7 years I'll play with the next map change. Well, these are not food in the refrigerator, nothing will happen to them. In Uncharted 4, my child recently played, and after him a little (passed the prison). In prison, the ultra settings were unscrewed.
TopPCGamer wrote:
this map even from the latest graphics game does not pull the same parkour DL2, the latest WD, Uncharted, A plaque Tale Requiem, Guardians of Galaxy.
To pass at least one of them, you must first master the previous ones.
TopPCGamer wrote:
what I went through from the last one, don’t even talk about 30-35 frames, I don’t understand how you can play with such brakes
In general, don’t you believe it? No? I have a lot of other
games old AM2+ platform. And I didn't give a damn that the game was from 2002:

T
TopPCGamer 17.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Yes, I somehow fell into the pit of becoming a voluntary victim of marketing. If everything works, why change something???
Do you think I have nothing to do and how something new comes out, I just change it? No, because the needs are growing and only new technologies can provide them. I can’t imagine how you can play games without turning all the settings all the way, I don’t understand how you can play jokers or races at 30-40 fps. You don't get any pleasure from the game
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If I like something from this list, then in 5-7 years I'll play with the next map change.
In 5-7 years, new and new games will come out again, and what will you play in antiquity? I played your Witcher 1 at school. Exactly the fact that everyone has already been pushed to the push for a long time, you just chew. And who knows what will happen in 5-7 years and whether cards will be delivered to us, now they don’t bring new prots, I would change my platform for lga 2066 to something newer and faster, so there are neither new 7950x nor 13900k , no motherboards, a golyak with a good memory on ddr5
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In prison, the ultra settings were twisted. It will be necessary to post another test somehow.
You have to watch it in batches, when the action starts and then the fps drops, I had from 100 to 3840 * 2160 on ultras to 75
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
To pass at least one of them, you must first master the previous ones.
You can skip antiquity, do not compare new toys with old ones, it is disgusting to look at what came out a long time ago. I just recently decided to play Watch Dogs for the very first time, otherwise I somehow passed by. Visually, such darkness regarding the second part and the legion, demolished

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
I can't imagine how you can play games without turning all the settings all the way down
Well, so I choose those games that can be played on the "stop".
TopPCGamer wrote:
You don't get any pleasure from the game
If the card does not pull the game, I put this game aside and don't bother.
TopPCGamer wrote:
In 5-7 years more and more new games will come out again, and what are you going to play in antiquity?
I don't play in antiquity, I play games. The Witcher 1 of 2007, The Witcher 2 - 2011. Yes, the Witcher 3 is already seven years old. For me, the year does not matter, for me the "stuffing" of the game matters. pleasure from passing. It just so happened that I have little time for them🤷‍♂️. But due to this, I save my money by not throwing money away on pieces of iron for a long time.
TopPCGamer wrote:
Exactly what everyone has been pushing for a long time, you just chew
But you eat everything in a row, without choosing, all the shit that the gaming industry throws at you and ask for supplements. And you don’t have to speak for everyone, I talked with the guys who Haven't seen a single Witcher yet.
I will never be a shit eater, only the favorites, only the best will get into my library.
TopPCGamer wrote:
Visually, such darkness regarding the second part and the legion, demolished
Well, this is only your pain and suffering

T
TopPCGamer 17.11.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, so I choose those games that you can play on the "stop". Or close to it.
So I'm telling you that your choice is extremely limited
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If the card does not pull the game, I put this game aside and don't bother.
I also had this in the past, then I started making money for iron
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The Witcher 1 is 2007, The Witcher 2 is 2011.
This is not antiquity in 2022??? I played in them at school and at the university
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
But you eat everything, without choosing, all the shit that the game industry throws at you and ask for supplements.
Well, why, WD2, Legion came to me, I would have played the first one if the graphon wasn’t vomitous, but at that time, oddly enough, they considered it almost an icon, everything is known in comparison. DL2 is a great game, better than the first part, which I completely went through with all the dlc. Marvel Guardians of Galaxy - after all these open world games with freedom of choice of type, variability and other things, it's very good to play a linear plot to play. Uncharted came to me with this, it’s just linear and interesting, the plot goes inextricably. A Plaque Tale is new there, I like linear games more, otherwise in fact in all these open world games you spend most of your time not on the plot, but on grinding, farming and pumping
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And I don’t need to speak for everyone, I I talked with guys who have not seen a single Witcher yet.
In principle, they didn’t lose anything, not a single part impressed me and I abandoned them, more hype about this Witcher, so I didn’t expect anything supernatural from Cyberpunk from the same types, but Cyberpunk was conceived well, but Galimo, jambs and bugs were realized full, though not critical
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, it's only your pain and suffering
Why should I suffer something? Deleted from account and that's it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
So I'm telling you that your choices are extremely limited
This "extremely limited" includes all the best that I haven't completed
yet TopPCGamer wrote:
Isn't this ancient in 2022??? I still played them at school and at the university.
Well done. I passed the first Witcher in 2018, and the second much earlier - in 2011. And now I want to go through them again. I play exactly those games that I want to go through, and not those what the gaming industry feeds me.
TopPCGamer wrote: They
basically didn't lose anything, I wasn't impressed by any of the parts and I abandoned them, more hype about this Witcher
There is intrigue in The Witchers (especially in the first one). In the second and third there are a lot of hilarious dialogues. And in the third there are interesting stories. The story about the Baron alone is worth something. , I have never seen anything like this anywhere else. And Blood and Wine is generally a separate game
TopPCGamer wrote:
Why should I suffer? I deleted it from the account and that 's it
. So I have nothing to suffer from today's new products. Now Drake's child is chasing, for me personally the game is boring. Later I will post a test in fights on ultras

K
Kot9lra street 20.01.23

nikitosik1488 is
probably no longer relevant, but many set the RAM swap manually in Windows, 8gb 12, etc., the game eats 20gb+