3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22 06:46 pm

Optimization (Shadow Warrior 3)

The same as the previous part with slightly improved graphics. For the evening, it’s the most for beer) Run and piss everyone!) The game itself is similar to Doom in its dynamics. There are some micro statters, but it's not terrible. I'll try to transfer it to another hard drive, or maybe some not very optimized setting in the graphics settings, like the drawing distance or shadows, makes itself felt or somewhere raw. However, with the included G Sync it is played comfortably. And I also noticed a strange YouTube shnyaga, with regards to recording. It all started after some political events. Coincidence? I do not think. When Elden Ring was recording, the video was supposed to be processed in 1440. And it still weighs in 1080. Now this game is not processed in this resolution on YouTube either. I'll try to record Elex 2 in 4k resolution. If again it is not processed, then I xs, what to do.
6 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Although I looked at the dude's and I also see that the micro stutters slip through:

a
agula98 18.03.22

Yes, everyone in the game has statters, the developers generally don’t care about the campaign, they just play stream games all day long on the steam page.

A
AlexZmei83 18.03.22

GERA1987
This is Unreal Engine 4. This engine always stats games on PC until all shaders are compiled. And these are stutters with every new explosion, special effect, etc., etc.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

AlexZmei83
Maybe they will fix it with patches. The previous parts were perfect.

A
AlexZmei83 18.03.22

GERA1987 They wo
n't fix it. In the past parts, the engine was not UE4. And on UE4 you need straight arms so that there are no friezes. The programmers had to think over and manually pre-compile shaders when the game was first launched. Here it is completely scored. And hardly anyone will rewrite it. It turned out just a shitty console port that works like through an emulator. That is, shaders are generated right during the game and this causes stuttering. This is exactly how games launched through console emulators go if you do not load the shader cache in advance.

P
Palych Rokov 05.05.22

I recorded gameplay even before the patches and on win 11, now after the patches and switching to win 10 it has become almost perfect, the starters rarely slip. Regarding the transition to win10, almost all my games on UE4 began to go much better, in the sense that there were fewer starters. However, this is most likely due to the fact that my processor does not officially support win11, the axis is set through crutches, I think there will be no difference on new processors, and switching to win11, on the contrary, should have a positive effect. In general, the optimization of the game is good, especially since the picture looks very nice and modern, even buckets will pull the game